Chapter 44

I rolled my eyes internally not letting her get to me. She really showed up on my door step looking like she was fishing for a man with her breast and ass on full disposal.

"Hello. How may I help you?" I asked her still in my all white get up from the reversal dinner.

She smirked. "Can I talk to my baby's father please?" She asked.

"No. He's busy." I said ready to close the door in her face.

"Why you so mad?" She asked me causing me to look around me.

"Mad? Me! For what sweetie?" I asked questionably.

"Mad because I had your man before you. Mad because I can take him from you." She said smirking.

"See that's where you're wrong. You may have had his dick before me, but you never ever touched where I have or where I stay. Don't come for me if you know what's good for you because I'm telling you now baby this right here, ain't whatcha want." I told her.

"What have you had that I haven't or can't have?" She asked.

I smirked. "His heart, his love or his last name."

"You think you cute because you married my baby's father? Do you realize that I will always be before you and it's no competition?" She asked me.

"You know what? You are completely right because you and I are in no ways, by no means competition. You may have pushed out his first child but baby I've done more for her as a mother than you have or probably ever will. You can not and will not compare you and I because I am a woman. You supposedly come to see about your daughter but not once did you say 'how is she' or even ask to see her. We all know you came to get a little pocket change and a quick fix but see unlike you, I work for mine, I grind for mine and I get mine. No man can say they gave me shit I didn't work or earn for." I said

"You mad because your man wants to be with me? You mad because he wants to buy me purses and diamonds?" She asked. "I'm a bad bitch recognize and understand that." She said.

I laughed. "Leave up off my door step before I end up chocking you and going to jail." I said.

"I know it hurts you to imagine all the ways your man has been inside of me, I'm pretty sure you ask yourself every night how we created our daughter. You know big bitch, you could learn a thing or two from me start taking notes. I'll wait." She smirked.

"I'm waiting for you to get off my door step before it two sad ass days for everybody." I said closing my eyes.

"Ya feelings hurt Boo? Truth hurts huh big ass?" She asked and I lunged for her.

I punched her in her mouth and she grabbed onto my hair. I grabbed hers while making sure I hit her a few times.

"Babe let her go." Devin yelled but I didn't give a fuck. We outside now and I will fuck her up white dress and all.

"No. Tell that bitch to learn some fucking respect. I'm giving you, a worthless trashy slut bag a chance to see her daughter and you come up in my shit acting cute." I asked her while proceeding to punch her.

"Let me go!" She yelled

"What I tell you! Huh I said leave. You can't listen take this ass whooping." I said to her as she kicked my leg only making me more upset.

"Let me go!" She yelled still trying to hold onto my hair.

This weave is freshly installed oh no bitch.

"Fuck that what I tell you hoe! Respect me. Re- fucking-spect me bitch." I said hitting her numerous times while she still held my hair only making it easier for me to get her face.