Chapyer 19

"Knock Knock." Erin said coming in my room.

"Oh snap. Erin what's up with this new you?" I asked.

"Oh baby what are you referring to?"
He asked spinning around

"You don't got no hair!" I said.

He nodded. "My man likes it. He's really helping me grow as a person. The whole hair thing was about me being a man and owning the fact that I could be feminine. I don't need to prove myself no more because I'm grown as hell." He sisd shrugging.

"Aww it looks really good. You look sexy." I said.

"Don't get no ideas just because I took out my weave don't mean I'm ever going back to kitty kat." He said.

"Oh bitvh you know you want this." I said standing up.

"No, I'm too lazy to be straight." He said shaking his head.

"What you mean?" I asked him as he grabbed a brush starting to finish my face.

"Females are high maintenance and I am too so we'd argue to much." He shrugged. "Plus I want to wear the skirt and thong in a relationship."

I nodded laughing. "I'm done with you. Now where is J?" I asked.

"Downsides with Devin. He's sexy."mm

"Keep your eyes on Jeremy." I said

"What you think cause he's your man I can't look? I've been saying how fine he was since I saw his back. Bitch I knew." He said flipping his head.

"For someone who don't got hair no more you flipping your head a whole lot." I chuckled.

"Don't do me okay? It's hard to remember I'm a baldy." He said.

"Do you like the change?" I asked.

"I do. I get to spend more time beating this face. Do you see this?" He asked touching his face.

"I see it. Now finish mine so we can go." I told him.

He took my blending brush and blended my make up. "You done." He said.

"Erin quit playing and pencil my lip in." I said.

"I'm hungry." Erin whined grabbing a pencil.

"Why would you use a dark pencil and my lips are gonna be light?" I asked.

"Listen, I'm the one in charge so shut up before I have you in from of your man looking crazy." He said putting it on my lip.

I sat, and let him do his thing, he proceeded to put lipgloss on my lip.

"Done, because you know nobody likes kissing with lipstick on." He said.

"We haven't even kissed yet." I said rolling my eyes.

"What you mean you ain't kiss him?" Erin yelled.

"Well damn let the whole world know." I said rolling my eyes.

"It ain't nothing wrong with a kiss." Erin said.

"I know that I just want it to be like the perfect little moment." I said.

"Girl go to sleep what are you in 10th grade? This ain't it." He said.

"Shut up and let's go downstairs." I said.

We walked downstairs, and the guys were sitting on the couch laughing,joking and watching a game.

"Hey baby." Devin said as he saw me walk down the stairs.