Chapter 47

"I thought you were waiting till you after went on your honey moon?" Erin asked me as soon as I came through the door.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him coming inside more.

He was playing the parent roll, sitting in the dark and then turning on the lamp.

"You look like you just had sex. You did didn't you?" He accused.

"Actually no stupid. I kept my promise." I said proud of myself.

"So what yall do because it's eleven in the morning." He said looking at his watch and tapping his foot.

"Well first, we went to his place and I put on this really sexy lingerie and I danced for him, it felt good and liberating, he touched me and I touched him but it wasnt anything crazy and then we went to Waffle House, ate and went back to our house and got in bed." I said.

"Mmhm. I don't believe you." He said folding his arms.

I shrugged. "So don't but I'm telling you, I kept my promise so whatever bet you have against me you might as well pay up on." I said.

He stomped his foot. "Damn you Lauren!" he Said as Kelsey came out of the room laughing.

"Kelsey!" I yelled. Her and Ty moved overseas where he plays basketball so of course I thought she wouldn't make the wedding.

"Did you really think that Ty and I were gonna miss your wedding?" She asked cheesing with her hand on her hip.

"Oh my god!" I said peeping the belly in front of her and she laughed happily.

"I know!" She said rubbing it

"You're having a baby oh my goodness!" I said happily.

"Yes I am." She said.

"I'm so happy for you two."
I hugged her knowing she had problems conceiving.

"Thank you so much. I didn't want to tell anyone until I got here because we had a lot of problems earlier."She explained

"Yeah, I knew something was up. You stopped calling and stuff. Don't explain and honey you could have talked to me. Sit sit." I said leading her to a chair.

"I'm five months now, so half way through. Ty is off now so we were thinking of coming home to deliver the baby." She explained.

I nodded. "I'm with it. I think you guys should stay so my wittle munckin can stay close and be with auntie." I said rubbing her belly.

"Erin wasn't excited. He's mad at me." She pouted.

"Hell yeah bitch. You should have told us." He butted in mugging her.

"Well I'm sorry but I don't think the baby likes her God daddy being mad at me." She said rubbing her belly.

"She's kicking!" I gasped.

"It's a girl!" Erin shrieked.

Kelsey laughed and nodded while rubbing her belly. "It's a girl!"

"Aww!" I said

"Oh I can't wait to dress her!" Erin said causing me to laugh. "I'm serious y'all I'm starting a kids line." He said.

"Really!" I asked him shocked.

"Yes my god baby is gonna look so cute!" He said cooing at the ultrasound. "Oh but I'm still mad at you, im only being nice because of the baby." He said.

"I'm so excited!" I cooed

"Hold up. Lauren's wedding is in the afternoon. You can't fit in your dress." Erin said.

"Kelsey." I gasped

"I know guys, I have a dress the same color and it matches the other one. I needed both to be sure." She said.

I nodded. "Oh both my friends are pregnant!" I said.

"Yeah, now you're the only one left!" Kelsey said making me nod

"I know. Devin reminds me all the time." I said.

"What's he wanting?" Erin asked me.

I rolled my eyes. "A boy. Then he says we are done."

"Are you okay with that sweetie?" Kelsey asked me

I shrugged. "Yeah."

"I mean because Melanie and Cara aren't biologically yours, don't you ever wonder if you should have a baby girl?" Erin asked me

"No, I love the girls a lot and I see them as my own." I said.

Erin was about to say something but just nodded his head along with Kelsey.

I never thought about that aspect of Cara nor Melanie biologically being mine. It never bothered me before, so if we just have a son it won't be bad. It's something that Devin and I will have to discuss but I'm almost sure I'm fine with it.

"So what we doing today?" Kelsey asked changing the subject.

"We are doing Lauren's bridal shower lunch or whatever." Erin said dismissively.

I laughed. "Don't be like that. Tonight we will go out and we will have a good good time." I said.

"Good because this mommy is ready to party." Kelsey said doing a dance.

"Oh hell no! I refuse for you to be that pregnant woman in the club and I refuse to be that gay friend who allows you to do that. No ma'am your pregnant ass will be in the house turning up with some prenatal vitamins and glucose drink." He said causing me to laugh.

"Don't do me. Just because I'm pregnant does not mean I can't have fun Erin." She said rolling her eyes.

"Yes the hell it do. You whine more about fitting stuff, you gotta watch what you eat, what you drink, blah blah blah. No no no!" Erin said.

"You're so insensitive." She said.

"And the crying! We could stay in and watch a damn life time movie!" He said

I couldn't help but laugh at my bestfriends. They are way hilarious. "Alright, stop being mean. We gonna figure something out for tonight but we got to get to this bridal shower!" I said.

"Alright alright damn." Erin said.

"This was supposed to be fun. Now we got to go sit up with the church people and your mommas coworker friends and look at them tacky ass gifts they gonna give." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Quit. Because we did it for your wedding." I said.

"Yes and mine was fabulous. We gonna do that again once the baby is born." He said

I laughed "you act like you're actually caring it." I said.

"In my spirit girl. In my spirit." He said and I got up.

I shook my head and got up. "You too stupid I'm going to shower."

"You do that. Wash that sin away!"Erin said making me laugh.

A/N

This book will be finished in maybe 3 chapters!

35 comments