Chapter 5

"Braxton Hicks." I murmured shaking my head as I got back into my truck.

"I'm sorry Lauren." Erica said to me.

"It's cool." I said nicely, really and truly wanting to curse her out. You've had a baby already and you can't tell the difference between real and fake contractions? I mean I'm not expert but there has to be some type of difference right?

"Joy I'm gonna ride home with Erica." Chris told me.

"Okay." I said with a nod of my head. I got into my truck and left the hospital. I got hungry on my way back home so I stopped at McDonalds. While I was in the line in the drive through, I got a phone call.

"Hello." I said answering the phone.

"Hello. Lauren?" Erin said.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I think I love him." He whispered.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm in love." He said.

"Erin what the hell are you talking about?" I asked getting my food from the drive through. "Thank you." I said before driving off.

"Hoe where you at?" He asked.

"Just left McDonalds now what you mean you in love." I questioned.

"He ain't even lay pipe all we did was talk and I don't want to leave." He said in a whining voice.

"So y'all ain't do nothing and you don't want to leave?" I asked this has to be a joke.

"Yes hoe. Yes." He said.

"So where he at now?" I asked.

"In the living room. I'm in the bathroom." He said.

"How long you been in there. He probably think you taking a dump." I said.

"Oh shit, I gotta go. I'll call you in an hour or send you a text. I love you and pray for me." He said.

I couldn't help but laugh at his foolishness.

Once I got inside the house, I finished my food and made my way to the bathroom taking a shower and getting my clothes out for the morning time with my mom. I feel to sleep almost immediately and all I thought about was Mr. Dope Boy.

*

"Aunty Lau, wake up." I heard someone call to me causing me to groan.

Little hands found their ways to my rolls and squeezed them making my laugh and almost fall out of bed.

"J, why you do that?" I asked.

"Daddy said it would wake you up." Jj grinned.

"James I swear when I wake up!" I yelled.

"Jayden you weren't supposed to tell on daddy." James said coming out of my closet.

"You didn't tell me that." Jayden said shrugging his shoulders.

"Alright you two, get out so I can get dressed." I said.

"You got it boss." James said before he left my room.

I sighed getting out of bed. I quickly got up and showered before placing my hair in a sloppy ponytail and putting on a mint jogger set and my red sneakers.

I made my way down stairs, with my black frames, truck keys, and phone in hand.

"Good Morning Family." I said smiling