READ

Authors notes are boring, I know, I know... but idk I feel like I need to put a quick disclaimer in case you came here expecting some sort of eloquently written story that is perfect in every way a piece of literature could possibly be... that's not what you'll be getting.

I'm writing it purely for self-indulgence so it's incredibly cheesy and is honestly a bit of a mary sue parody. making my oc overpowered and just completely unrealistic was my intent because I like reading shit like this. the writing isn't very good and is quite inconsistent in its quality bc some days I wake up and just lack the mental ability to create cohesive sentences. also, ill try to keep the spelling and grammatical errors to a minimum but I don't give enough fucks about it to actually proofread my work before posting.

Don't be a Ghost reader! any comments are welcome, whether they're to praise my absolutely impeccable writing skills, or to tell me you would rather Jack Black shit in your eyes so you never have to read this story ever again... I don't care, hit me with it.

and If you're still going to read, have my thanks! at the time of writing this authors note I have just hit 7k reads and I'm honestly so shocked. thank yououououououou