Niall leaned over the counter, his blonde hair a little messy and pushed back. Two buttons of his shirt were undone, showing his chest hair. I walked over to him and placed the disc on the counter.

We locked eyes and smiled the same time. "Look at that man. So muscular. He also has chest hair," I teased, poking his chest with my finger.

He laughed and that was all I wanted to hear to feel happy. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and gave me a sideways hug. "So, Hannah told me you little girls are going to have a sleepover, yeah?" he raised a brow, smirking.

"Yes. Liam and Zoe are probably here." I nodded.

"I'm thinking of having a sleepover at my house too. I'll call Liam, Harry, Ashton and Calum, watcha say?"

My stomach churned at the mention of Ash and Calum. "Umm-y-yeah, you should." I replied kinda awkwardly.

"I'll better text them now so they can be ready." he said, pulling his arm away.

"Yeah.." I muttered and took my phone out. "Can you give me Ash's, Calum's and Grace's number?" I asked.

He furrowed his brows. "Why? I thought you had them saved."

"No, my phone deleted them and I don't know why." I lied, feeling guilty for doing that to him again.

"Okay." he said slowly, scrolling through his phone.

...

"Bye! I'll see you on Monday!" I waved at the guys and grabbed my jacket.

I can finally go home, pick up my clothes and stuff and go to Emily's. I opened the door after receiving the guys' goodbyes and saw Hannah's car waiting for me. I walked towards it and jumped in, flashing her a big smile.

"Hey girl," she smirked. "How was work?"

"Exhausting." I admitted chuckling. "Let's go home. I have to get my stuff."

"Okay." she nodded and we were off to my house.

Thankfully today boss closed the restaurant much earlier because he had to leave. It's 9:34pm now and I'm sure Harry won't be sleeping so I'll be able to kiss him goodbye.

Once Hannah parked outside my house, I jumped out and went to the door. I took my keys out and thrust it into the lock before opening the door, welcoming the familiar scent. As I was about to go upstairs, I came to a halt when I saw Harry standing at the top of the stairs, giving me a bewildered look, a back bag over his shoulder.

Harry's POV

Shit.

Why is she here?

Shouldn't she be at Emily's?

What the hell am I going to do now?

"Hi baby." she smiled, making my stomach twist with nervoussness and a hint of guilt.

"Hey babe." I forced a smile and adjusted the strap of the back bag around my shoulder.

"Where are you going?" she asked the question I didn't want to hear.

I pulled my lips into my mouth and tried to find a good lie. Lies, lies, that's what you always tell her. I shrugged nonchalantly and looked away from her questioning, innocent hazel eyes that make me wanna scream that I'm a liar and I've fucked up again.

But I can't stop this. Not now. I've made the start. There's no going back now.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were going to sleep at Emily's?" I asked, bringing the subject up to cover her question.