Clara

I sit down in Kia's room mulling over Kit's words. I just don't know what to believe anymore and I'm so confused.

I wish I knew how he felt, because I know exactly how I feel and I can't get the bloody boy off my mind.

Kia waltzes in and thrusts something towards me. I glance at it and gingerly take it. It's a large, soft black t-shirt.

"For you to sleep in." Kia explains and I nod, changing out of my dress and pulling the t-shirt over my head.

It smells masculine and delicious and I swallow harshly.

"Kia, is this yours?" I ask and she shakes her head casually.

"Kit offered one of his for you to sleep in, it'll be comfier than anything I have." She says, struggling out of her dress and subsequently getting it caught on her earring.

I wander over to help her, laughing at how tangled she's managed to get.

"Isshat ok?" She mumbles

"What?" I ask, smiling as I successfully part Kia from her dress.

"Is Kit's shirt ok?" She repeats.

My breath catches in my throat and I nod, laughing breathlessly.

"Yeah, you didn't have to make him though, I could have just worn one of your shirts." I murmur.

Kia laughs at my comment.

"Oh I didn't make him do anything." Kia says suggestively and I blush.

We settle down to sleep and I restlessly look up at ceiling, willing myself to sleep and groaning when I feel the electric tension in the air. It always seems to plague me when I'm in Kias's house and this evening is no exception.

I toss and turn for what seems like hours, trying not to disturb Kia.

Finally I get up, wandering downstairs to get something to drink and hopefully clear my head.

I traipse into the kitchen, filling a glass with water and gloomily sip it as my eyes get heavier and heavier.

With a sigh I head back upstairs, my lips twitching upwards as I hear piano chords being softly played. I lean against his door gently, listening to his hypnotic lullaby and for a moment I feel at total peace.

I draw myself away reluctantly, heading back to Kia's room, knowing that thanks to Kit I'll finally get some sleep tonight.

My eyes are pulled close with fatigue and I fall into a peaceful slumber, the boy next door on my mind and a smile on my lips.

ShyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara