Authors Note

Please read before you move on to the story!

1). There are some spoilers from the show and the manga of Attack on Titan so read at your own risk.

2). As the title states this is a Levi x Black OC. I debated for a while on doing Levi x Reader but decided against it because everyone won't do or say things that the OC would and to me, that takes away from the story. If something is said or done that I know I wouldn't do if I was in this situation, I no longer see myself in the story and start to picture someone else. Not to mention I absolutely suck at writing y/n stories.

If you have a problem with the OC being black argue about it with ya momma and not me cause I don't care. Or better yet write your own fic. I specifically made this because I didn't see many stories with black OCs or x black readers in fanfics. I'm black myself so therefore Levi will be with someone black.

3). This story follows some themes of AOT while also being a modern AU. You'll understand once you start reading.

4). This story is mainly first person of the OC as well as, first person of Levi, & third person occasionally. Pay attention to that!

5). There won't be a lot of smut. However, when the time for smut does come, you'll know. Those of you who don't like to read smut you can skip over it. PSA: Levi is a sub. If you're not into that skip over the smut or exit the book.

6). This story isn't drama filled. Just a reunited friends to lovers story. Levi deserves some happiness so that's what will happen.

7). This fic will have 60 chapters so I don't have to make a sequel to it. There are a lot of time skips. This book isn't a day to day, week to week, type of book. Some chapters are consecutive days while others are not so pay attention to that as this entire book takes place over the course of almost a year, give or take a few months  (not including certain flashbacks or the Epilogue at the end).

8). Levi is written how I see him along with the information Isayama has provided for us about him. So yes there will be instances where you'll be like "Levi wouldn't say this," or "Levi wouldn't do this," that's why it's called a FANfiction. I'm also writing this so people who haven't read or watched AOT or aren't into anime in general, can read this and still enjoy it.

9). The book is here and will be on ao3 @Daunt1ess_23 if you also would like to follow me on there.

I'll try to update weekly as I am a college student who is finishing her last semester. I'll try my hardest to not get behind.

This also took me well over a year to complete so this is my baby and means the absolute world to me. Even if not a lot of people read this, I'm glad that I was able to finish it.

Like, comment, share, whatever your heart desires.

Excuse any grammatical errors.

That's it lovelies. Enjoy my first fanfic <3

-Simone