Chapter 13

Trigger warning: action and mentions of vomiting, throwing up.

If that topic makes you uncomfortable you can skip this chapter! It's just Levi taking care of the OC after her night out so you're not missing too much.

Excuse any grammatical errors.

Enjoy :)

-Simone <3

"Why is it so bright in here?" I grumbled as I pulled the covers over my head more to try to block out the sun or whatever light was being shined on me. "Levi, can you close the curtains?"

"They are closed," He replied near me somewhere.

I threw the covers off me and sat up slowly in bed.

"My head hurts," I whined and rubbed my eyes.

"It should. You drank a lot from what I was told." Levi stood over me with water and some aspirin for my head.

"Thank you, Levi." I took both gratefully and downed the pills with water, setting the cup on my nightstand as I laid back down and closed my eyes.

Someone, please make the world stop spinning. Just for a few minutes. My head...

I heard Levi move around the room, "Do you have to throw up?"

"No. My head just hurts really bad and I'm dizzy."

I felt the bed dip beside me and a cool towel was placed on my forehead. I opened my eyes slowly to see Levi leaning back against the headboard scrolling away on his phone.

"You remember anything?"

"The last thing I remember is Danni giving me a drink and we agreed to get white girl wasted."

"Well you did in fact get 'white girl wasted.'"

I groaned from embarrassment. "No don't tell me that."

Levi snorted in amusement. "Would you like me to lie?"

"Yes. No. Yes?" I sighed, "How bad was I?"

"Not as bad as I thought you were going to be."

"Really?"

"You were annoying and very talkative, but tolerable."

I laughed and then immediately regretted it as my head pounded, "I'm glad I wasn't too embarrassing."

Unexpectedly, a wave of nausea hit me and I sat up quickly as the feeling came and went. I got up and walked into the bathroom and knelt in front of the toilet.

"What's wrong?"

Before I could answer another wave of nausea hit me, this time a lot harder as I gagged into the toilet. I clutched the bottom of the shirt I was wearing as tears streamed down my face, eyes tightly closed.

"Stop fighting it," Levi said sternly, but not in a harsh tone.

"I don't wanna throw up," I cried as I gagged again, trying as best as I could to fight the urge to throw up.

I've always hated throwing up and the feeling of being nauseous. I hate how I have no control over my body when it happens, not to mention the whole ordeal is just gross.

I felt Levi gently grab my hair and hold it away from the side of my face, "I know, but you'll feel better once you do."

I was breathing heavily, trying desperately to push away the feeling that was crawling back up again and I cried harder.