I cough, accidentally spitting out wine onto my white-collared shirt. "No. No. Eres perfect."

(You're Perfect.)

Mika leans forward, her thigh grazing my groin as she dabs the wet smudge on my shirt. My breath catches in my throat from our close proximity. "Am I really? You keep pulling away whenever I move closer. I never got this reaction before... I guess I'm losing my touch."

"No!" Panic flashes in my eyes. "Eres demasiado perfecta para ser real. I-I just had a hard day at work."

(You're too perfect to be real.)

Her lips pout as she shifts her ass onto my thighs as I rest in a manspread position. "You seem pretty young, around my age. What kind of job has got you all stressed out? Also, you look good in a suit." Her fingers trail up my tie, playing with it as she brought her lips to my ear. "But I bet you look better without it."

She nibbles on my ear.

I shiver, falling victim to her siren calls. One of her hands falls from my tie, splays on my thigh, massaging it through the fabric. My skin burns, feeling her hot breath against it, my pulse nearly giving out from the intensity.

"And I bet that under that mask is a beautiful face..."

"No es nada comparado con el tuyo," I mumble, averting my gaze from the embarrassing comment I let slip.

(It's nothing compared to yours.)

Her blue irises gleam with amusement. "I saw you watching me on stage. I could feel your eyes on me the whole time. I liked it." Mika's hand roam my chest, shoving the jacket off my shoulders.

My lung expands in my chest as I suck in a deep breath, our eyes intertwining into a complex network of desire, confusion, temptation, hesitation, want. It takes every neuron in my body to take hold of her hands, clutching them gently, tenderly.

"Y-You don't have to do this," I whisper, my tone delicate. "People like Diablo like to prey on girls, force them to do this shit to make money. You don't deserve to work for a sleazy guy like him."

Mika stands frozen, her expression emotionless as my grip melts around her, molding, cradling, waiting for her to pull away.

But she doesn't.

Mika cocks her head to the side and giggles. "Don't be silly. I'm the type of girl who goes after what she wants." Fire streaks my arms as her fingertips trickle down them, awaking every neuron. "And I want you."

Mika swipes my thumb across her lips as warmth blazes in every synapse. A quiet noise crawls up my throat the second she takes my finger in her mouth. Her wet, hot tongue works wonders on my finger, sucking until her cheeks go hollow and release with a -pop-.

Her touch affects me like a slow-burning disease, a virus, a malady. It makes my stomach twist. Twist with hunger. Twist with lust.

Snickers escape from Mika's lips, her fingertip trailing down the side of my jaw before getting up from my lap.

Instantly, her warmth was missing.

Glancing down, my erection is clear as day.

"Are you sure you want me to stop? I wouldn't want to disappoint him." Her eyes peer to my bulging erection. "He seems really eager to meet me."

I drop my head back in defeat.

Mika climbs onto my lap, her thighs placed on each side of mine. Her pussy is inches away from my erecting cock. It's visibly apparently from her slight motion every five seconds. A tremor goes through me when her body grinds against mine, the friction applying pleasure to my cock.