18

Tony visited the young prince during breakfast. "Good morning young prince" Tony said. Good morning Tony, would you like some food Louis signed. "I unfortunately have to decline" Tony said. Come on you need to eat something Louis signed. Tony tried to ignore the princes puppy dog eyes. "Pass me a bowl of porridge" Tony said. Louis passed over a bowl of porridge that was sitting close to him. What are your plans for today Louis signed. "My usual routine of training the other guards and protecting the young prince" Tony said. Louis rolled his eyes quickly kissing his cheek. You've always been loyal to my family Louis signed. "It's in my knights code to be loyal to you Louis" Tony said. You could be anywhere but here you stay Louis signed. "I wouldn't have anywhere else to go, us Scott's aren't welcome in many places" Tony said. Louis and Tony went back to eating their breakfast. Everything was peaceful and quiet. Until footsteps were heard coming from the north side of the dining hall. Harry entered looking lost in thought as he grabbed a plate and filled it with food. He then sat at his place at the table. "Aren't you going to say good morning" Tony asked. "Good morning young prince and Tony" Harry said. "Charming as ever I see" Holiday said. Entering moments later as a hand maid made up his plate. He waited for her to set it down in front of him. "Thank you Opal that will be all" Holiday said. How is Arthur doing Louis signed. "Who's Arthur" Harry asked. Taking a bite of some bread. "He is a new addition to the family" Holiday proudly said. "Looks like the old man finally got some action" Harry teased. Causing a chuckle from Holiday. "No, no a elderly villager said she didn't have any reason to keep the child so I took him off her hands" Holiday said. Harry knew those street rats were no good, the furry ones and the human ones. "Bring the little lad around some time" Harry said. Holiday only smirked slightly he knew if he brought around Arthur to meet Harry the king would put ideas in the little infants head. "Speaking of families, Tony do you have a family" Holiday asked. Tony hesitated looking over at Louis for a moment. "I have a lover, his name is unknown" Tony said. "How can a name be unknown" Harry said. "To be classified, to protect his identity" Tony said. Harry didn't believe in hidden identities. "Tell us his name we won't judge" Harry said. Louis knew Tony well enough that if you pushed his buttons he'd explode into a fiery rage. Louis shook his head, he knew that Tony didn't share his personal life to everyone. Only to people that he trusted most. Tony stood up he collected himself. "I wish to excuse myself, Louis, King Harry, King Holiday it has been a pleasure" Tony said. With that Tony walked away taking his porridge with him. Harry scoffed with a smirk, "A bit sensitive to be a knight, I was just having fun" Harry said. "If that's what we call fun these days your grace I might as well rethink somethings" Holiday said. Holiday soon left the dining hall saying his goodbyes to the king and the young prince. Harry looked over at the young prince who gave him a disgusted look. "Don't look at me that way, I know what I did" Harry said. Louis soon left to go check on Tony, he looked all over the palace to find him. He about gave up when he saw him near the stables saddling up a horse. Where are you going Louis signed. "He's dead" Tony said. "Owen was killed in the ambush on Doncaster" Tony said. Tony only mentioned Owen only once. "I was going to Doncaster to try to save him but I received a letter this morning that he was killed" Tony said. Louis hugged his truest friend so tight. Louis didn't care if Tony's tears fell on his shoulder. The whole time Louis held Tony. "I wrote to him that I would rescue him..." Tony said. Louis looked into his tear ridden eyes. My parents both died along with him Louis signed. Louis felt tears form in his eyes. Tony kissed the top of the princes head. Louis took Tony back inside. He was hesitant at first but then followed the prince.

Monarchy जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें