37

Louis

After spilling my entire heart out to Harry for what he's done. I left the palace without any security. "Louis where are you going" Tony asked. The brothel was on my mind. "To the brothel that scum bag hangs out at" I said. Tony didn't say anything else, he let his eyes do the talking as I walked out. Tony has proven time and time again that he is my day one. "Open the gates Tony" I said. He didn't hesitate to do so. I then exited the palace grounds. The town was quiet today as I walked down the way. The brothel was seen down the road. As I was a mile away rain started to fall. When I finally made it to the brothel I was covered in rain. I sat outside the brothel to catch my breath when someone approached me. "Come inside young prince you'll catch a cold" she said. Louis looked up at man who had lipstick stains on his neck. The man stood in the doorway as a smaller man walked out behind him. "Till next time Georgie..." he said. The bigger man slapped Georgie's ass softly before pecking his lips. "Are you going to be a good boy with the wife" the bigger man asked. Georgie nodded while biting his lip. "I have eyes everywhere remember that" The bigger man said. "I love knowing you have eyes everywhere" Georgie said. "Naughty little thing, go on" The bigger man said. "Till next time Apollo" Georgie said. Georgie then went on his way, his face never lost the shade of red. "Come in" Apollo said. I then followed Apollo inside, right away the sounds of males moans filled my ears. Apollo walked into a office that had his name on the door. "Please have a seat" Apollo said. I didn't hesitate to sit down. The man called Apollo looked like the dominant type. I had a smaller frame compared to him, I wouldn't dare make him mad. "What brings you here young prince" Apollo asked. "I ran away from the palace, I want to become a whore" I said. Apollo poured himself a drink, scotch to be exact. "You don't look like the whore type, that life chose me it doesn't choose everyone" Apollo said. Apollo took a sip from his drink, his eyes never leaving mine. "Who was that man from earlier" I asked. Apollo smirked he set his drink down on the desk. "That is Georgie, a married man who is secretly in the closet" Apollo said. "Do you love him" I asked. "Whores don't fall in love" Apollo said with a saddened tone. "But he loves you, do you think? I said. "Georgie loves what my dick can do but I don't think he really loves me" Apollo said. I could tell by Georgie's expressions and features that he truly loved Apollo. Apollo has his own demons he must learn to love first before learning to  love someone else. A knock on the door caused Apollo to groan. "Who is it" Apollo said. "Charlie is here" a soft voice said. "He isn't supposed to be here until four it's only three" Apollo said. "It's a emergency he says" The voice said. "Send him in" Apollo said. The man opened the door to Charlie entering moments later. "Max please be a dear and show the young prince here to the guest rooms" Apollo said. I followed Max to a guest room. It wasn't anything I expected from a whore house. The room felt very homey. "Can I bring you anything" Max softly asked. I looked at Max he had a leather collar around his neck. "I'm fine for now" I said. Max bowed before leaving the room. Max must've been around sixteen, he looked to innocent to be here. By the looks of it Max was a submissive type who loved to serve his customers.