26

Aylina Carnaryn stood outside with the future heir Arthur. The Carnaryns believed adoption was acceptable. Aylina had fertility issues she was unable to get pregnant. Both Holiday and Aylina decided to adopt Arthur. "Home so soon" Aylina said. Louis stood next to Holiday, Aylina welcomed the young prince. "Welcome to Carnaryn Prince Louis" Aylina said. "It's so be-au-ti-ful" Louis said. Louis was introduced to Arthur who had a smile on his face. "This is Arthur the future king of Carnaryn" Aylina said. "D-id y-ou ha-ve h-im" Louis asked. "I'm unable to have children naturally, the gods blessed us with a miracle" Aylina said. As Holiday, Louis, Ezekiel all entered the castle a teenage boy stood on the staircase. Holiday grew angry at the young man. "What happened to Renée  and why is she dressed as a boy" Holiday shouted. "I'm a boy father, my name is Ren" Ren said. "I don't know who you are but I want my daughter back" Holiday shouted. Ren ran off in tears slamming his door. "Excuse us boys" Aylina said. Aylina handed Arthur off to his nanny. Then Holiday was met with Aylina in his study, he was furious by what he saw. "How could you let my only daughter do that" Holiday said. "Renée is gone my love, but she will always be here with you" Aylina said. "I have no idea who Ren is...what's my son like" Holiday asked. "Ren is a out going young man who would like you to meet him" Aylina said. Holiday chuckled "you're not going to make this easy on me" Holiday said. Aylina patted Holidays shoulder before leaving. Ren was waiting to make his introduction with his father. Holiday was married before Aylina. His first wife Grace became ill during childbirth resulting into her soon dying. Grace gave birth to a beautiful son Ren, who if she were still alive today would be supportive of her son. After Graces passing Holiday waited a few years before settling down again. At the time Ren was only two when Aylina made her first appearance to the Carnaryn palace. As Ren grew up he and Aylina had a strong bond. Aylina was very accepting of people, which was something Holiday was not. Holiday and Aylina were married when Ren was eight.
The knock on the study door drew Holiday back to reality. "Come in" Holiday said. Ren nervously entered his fathers study. "Feel free to have a seat" Holiday said. Ren took a seat in front of his fathers desk. "When did this transformation happen" Holiday asked. His son has always saw himself as a butterfly. From a young age in his past life Ren didn't like the way he felt. So he started using a binder to fix those insecurities. "How long have you been binding" Holiday asked. "A few months" Ren said. "How do you feel about yourself now" Holiday asked. "Like a beautiful butterfly who finally flew away from its cocoon" Ren said. Holiday always known his son was a fascinated with butterflies. Along with butterflies Ren would be seen with a journal writing poetry. "Welcome home my son" Holiday said. Ren stood up to tightly hug his dad for being so accepting. "It's good to be home finally" Ren said.