28

There are nights when all you do is stare up at the ceiling and pray to god that exhaustion will have a toll on you.

There are nights where all the night terrors come to prey on your dreams. You wish the happy dreams would be present again.

That was how Louis felt as he lied awake in the darkness. Ever since he went mute the only thing he thought about was Harry. He swore he could hear the screams of the king. At night when Louis was desperate to sleep. He imagined what vile things Risotto is doing to his love. The prince was told to stay in Carnaryn but he wanted to run to the fight. Safety was boring, being trapped in a palace with all you need. Louis wanted to watch Risotto fall from grace. That could never happen due to the eyes on the prince. A knock on the door caused Louis to rise from his bed.
"I didn't mean to wake you" Ezekiel said. Louis looked at the knight, Ezekiel let Louis go back into the dark.  Louis missed his love so dearly that he caused him to go into a depression.

There are times when all you can think about is the pain.

Harry made a list of things that were used on him. The gawking of Risottos laugh caused him to grow sick. Risotto chained Harry to a wall. "How pathetic you look, the king of England being tortured by me" Risotto said. The General managed to unevenly cut off the kings hair and his clothes. "You're going to suffer like the rest of your people" Risotto said. Harry watched in fear as Risotto held a branding iron over a open flame. The iron turned a bright red, then Risotto moved over to Harry. "This May hurt a lot, I'm not going to hurt you, I'm just going to mark you up a bit" Risotto said. A sizzling sensation was heard as the iron met Harry's chest. Harry's screams filled the room, Risotto held the iron on Harry's chest for a few minutes. The iron left the Amsterdam army flag on his chest. "Property of Amsterdam" Risotto smirked. The pain overtook him as Harry was left without food and water. "Take the king out to the town commons now" Risotto said.
A Amsterdam soldier dragged the king out to the town commons. The townspeople were in shock by what they saw. The king was bloodied up with the branded Amsterdam flag on his chest. The king looked unrecognizable. "Is this your powerful king" Risotto said. Risotto spat at the crowd with a sinister smile. "This is the king who burns down villages and kills innocent people" Risotto said. From the palace Tony heard the things Risotto was saying. He tried to get up from the bed. "Get that Amsterdam pig out of here" Tony said. Harrison nodded he went to retrieve more knights. "How could that man do that to Harry" Franklin asked. "Risotto's are ruthless" Tony said. On the table next to Tony was a stack of letters from Louis. "If Risotto found out that Louis was sending letters he'd know where he is" Tony said. "We need Holiday to help" Franklin said. "Holiday can't fight" Tony said. "You taught me how" Franklin said. "That's different" Tony said. "Whatever you say tough guy" Franklin said. Tony pulled Franklin close. "If I didn't have bandages on my arm I'd pin you down under me to show you how tough I really am" Tony teased. "I do like the idea of a tough handsome knight pinning me down" Franklin said. Franklins cheeks grew red, he wished to stay in the moment. "Franklin" Clarice said. "I best be going, don't forget about me" Franklin said. Tony didn't want to be alone. "I'll just think of all the things I'd do to you" Tony teased back. Causing Franklin to be a blushed mess.