33

Back in London

Tony and Franklin checked out of the infirmary. Harry checked out a few days later. While Louis was away Harry had night terrors. His screams echoed throughout the palace. Tony bursted into the kings room. "It's alright, King Harry" Tony said. Soon after Franklin dismissed Tony back to bed. Franklin stayed with him, his body was similar to Louis. "Bring me Caspian" Harry said. "Caspian is dead" Franklin said. Harry got out of bed, threw on some clothes. Franklin didn't bother to ask where the king was going. Harry walked to the brothel that Caspian once lived in. The door was locked, Harry knocked hard on the brothel doors. A man opened the door. "Who the hell is that" Ida said. Ida shrieked as he saw the king. "Please come in your grace" Ida said. "Where's Caspian" Harry asked. "You must be mistaken your grace, Caspian is dead" Ida said. Harry walked passed Ida, the head of the brothel Ms. Georgina stood. "Are you mad" Georgina said. "Where is Caspian" Harry asked. Georgina sent Ida a glance. "Tell me where Caspian is" Harry asked. "He's dead your grace" Georgina said. Harry walked passed them, he found a boy with Louis body type. "What is your name" Harry asked. "Bram" Bram said. "Is that short for something" Harry asked. The boy blushed a red tint on his face as he nodded. "It's uh...short for Abraham" Bram said. Bram tried to escape the kings grip. "What about the Prince Louis...don't you love him" Bram asked. "Of course I do" Harry said. Bram avoided Harry's gaze, the king looked into his eyes. "Something tells me you've never lied next to a man in his own bed have you" Harry teased. Bram shook his head no, he's only lied with girls not a man. Bram broke free from the kings grip slowly walking to his room. Harry prowled after Bram as if he were prey. Harry watched for a vulnerable moment to catch Bram. When the moment came Harry grabbed him tightly. Bram screamed, Harry muffled Brams screams with his hand over his mouth. "Please why are you doing this to me" Bram cried. Harry pushed him against a wall hard. His hand was pressed against Brams head. "I don't want to hurt you, it's all for play" Harry whispered in Brams ear. Bram eased up, he heard rumors that the king is rough with partners. Caspian told everyone everything in the brothel. Bram never heard these rumors due to his arrival at the brothel was fairly recent. Brams terror excited the king it made him feel new. Harry loved seeing the terror on the whores face. Took him back to his younger self when he never had responsibility.