48

Louis woke up in his bed, Tony was sitting beside him. Louis looked over at him. Harry was standing in front of the fireplace. "Why'd you do that" Louis asked. "He was a wolf in sheep clothing" Harry said. Louis didn't want to believe a word he said. "You don't have to listen to me, but it's the truth" Harry said. Harry left the room, leaving Tony and Louis. Tony sighed as he sat up in his chair. "You're so stubborn you know that"Tony said. Louis looked over at him he just wanted to be left alone. "Leave me alone" Louis said. "If I leave then Harry is going to have to watch you" Tony said. Tony left without a answer from Louis. Harry was outside the door. "Your turn" Tony said. Pushing Harry into the room. Louis was asleep in his bed. "Now I know he can't fall asleep that fast" Harry whispered. He sat in the chair that was near Louis bedside.
Louis woke up a few hours later. Harry was still in the room. "What happened to Tony you didn't murder him too" Louis said. "Of course not, he pressured me to watch you" Harry said. "Do they still need me to Testify" Louis asked. "No, but it would be nice if you showed up" Harry said. Louis thought about showing up, but he wouldn't tell Harry. Either way Tony would make him go to the trial. Louis hated how close he was to Tony sometimes. "What are you thinking about" Harry asked. "How demanding Tony is" Louis said. Harry grabbed Louis hand gently. "I feel the same, he can be pretty demanding" Harry said. "Just like you" Louis teased. Harry kissed his hand. Harry went silent for a moment with a smile on his face. "You like me being demanding" Harry said. Louis didn't want to admit it but he liked it when he was demanding. Louis felt soft touches on his cheek like he was a fragile doll. "How can I get you back" Harry asked. Louis was uncertain of that question. "I'm not sure I'll ever be able to fall in love again with you" Louis said. Harry's heart broke a little bit by that statement. Louis noticed the little pain he caused in the king. He deserved it for what he did to him. Harry got up from the chair. "We're supposed to be partners remember" Harry said. Louis met his gaze, Harry looked frustrated with himself. "The prime minister thinks we're married, how are we going to tell him that you ran away because of my narcissistic ways" Harry said. Harry grew nervous once again. "The prime minister is attending the trial, which means we have to pretend" Harry said. "You want us to lie" Louis said. "They don't call me the lying king for nothing" Harry said. Louis wanted to kiss him at that moment to shut him up. But another part hesitated to do that. Harry couldn't help but keep his gaze on Louis. Remembering his features as if he forgot what they looked like. He gently moved hair from his face before lightly kissing him. Louis looked at him like he's seen a ghost. "I'm sorry" Harry said. Louis kissed him back, wanting more out of him. Harry pulled back causing a whine from Louis. "You aren't in love with me, I knew when you fully fell for me" Harry said. Louis wanted him to stay. "That kiss was made to bug the shit out of you to remember me by" Harry teased. Maybe Louis was slowly falling back in love with the king. He couldn't stop thinking about him after he left with the kiss. Louis forgot how soft the kings lips were. Fuck you love why do you do these things to me Louis thought.