8

King Holiday, King Harry and Prince Louis met with Prime Minister Bennet . "It seems that King Zion has gone back home to the Wetlands" Bennet said. "Is that all you had to tell us, Prime Minister Bennet" Harry said. "Kings are not supposed to speak that tone, perhaps I shall remind you that you King Harry are no longer a child, act like a grown adult" Prime minister said. The young prince was shocked. He has never seen anyone talk back to the ruthless king like that. The prime minister caught the young princes eye. "Pardon my foul tongue young prince, the rightful king was being a no good nuisance" Bennett said. Tony was in the background guarding the door. Louis knew Tony well enough that he was more likely laughing on the inside.
"The reason why I am here is not to scold the king, but to remind him that he still remains unmarried" Prime minister Bennett said. "Why must we discuss this now" Harry asked. The prime minister always seemed to find a way to get under his skin. "You have a month to find a Wife or a Husband, if you don't this kingdom will fall to my power" Prime Minister Bennet said. No one said a word for thirty minutes. "Now that we see eye to eye I must be going" Prime minister Bennett said. He got up and left the common room, leaving two kings and a prince.
The ruthless king was the first to leave the room. If he wasn't panicked before the meeting with Bennet, he was now. "I've never seen the king so shocked" Holiday said. It's about time someone got to his head like he's got into ours, Louis signed. After that Louis and Tony left the room. Louis walked by the kings quarters, he didn't hear anything. "I know you're out there, young prince" Harry said. The kings door opened, he was alone. Louis entered his room. No whores to scare me with, your grace Louis signed. The prince waited for the kings reaction. "Unfortunately they were all busy" Harry said. Louis noticed the kings words were slurred. His eyes were red. How much did you drink your grace Louis signed. "I haven't had one sip, the prime minister just scared me" Harry said. Since when is the ruthless king scared Louis signed. The king was about to speak when Tony called for him. "Prince Louis" Tony said. Louis noticed the king didn't want him to leave.
Louis went out to the hallway to find Tony holding a letter. Tony? Is something the matter Louis signed. "Your mother sent a letter" Tony said. Tony gave him the letter from the Queen.
Dear Louis
Doncaster is at war with Amsterdam, Port Grimsby has been blown up. I have decided to send troops to invade Amsterdam. Your father and I miss you terribly my son. We have decided it would be best for you to remain in London with King Harry. Love mother.
-Queen Johanna of Doncaster

The king entered the young princes room. Did you know about Doncaster invading Amsterdam Louis signed. "Yes" Harry said. You didn't bother to tell me? Louis signed. "Your mother told me to keep it a secret from you, she didn't want you to worry" Harry said. I'm not the worrying type Louis signed. Quickly exiting his room, he had to find Tony. The young prince rushed out to the hallway, Tony was caught up with a hand maid. "Excuse me a moment madam" Tony said. Tony knew something about King Zion that only the hand maid knew about. Tony knew Louis was following him out to find the body. Knowing him long enough the young prince would follow him like a puppy. "Keep a low profile" Tony said. What did the hand maid say to you Louis signed. Out of the castle doors into the woods a few hundred feet lied Zions body. Louis gasped looking away when he glanced at his decaying body. Tony pulled the young prince in for a hug. Louis pulled away, he looked at Tony with so many questions. Who did this to him Louis signed. Tony looked around the wooded area to see if any of Harry's guards were near. "The king hired a women to lure Zion in, she killed him with the kings watch" Tony said. How long has he been out here do you think? Louis signed. "By how much the body has decayed, my guess is a estimated three days" Tony said. Zions body was three days decomposed. His body was also chopped up from a butcher knife. The poor hand maid must've been forced to do such a vile thing. When Louis retrieved to find Harry, he was gone. One of his whores sat in the bed wearing nothing but a smile. Where'd the king go Louis signed. "I don't speak that freak" he said. "I believe the prince asked you something Ira" Harry said. Standing behind him, his voice startled him. "If I hear you call the young prince a freak again I will have you beheaded" Harry said. Ira shook in his skin, his face turned pale as he nodded. "My apologies young prince" Ira said. Before rushing out of the kings quarters. Harry closed the door behind them.