41

The Easter Ball was a success for some. The king didn't manage to get Louis back. Instead he snuck away to burn the local brothel down. He made sure Tony wasn't watching before he made his exit. When Harry reached the brothel he realized none of the others were inside. It made him not feel so bad. I know our devious king has some feeling. Harry then lit a open flame before throwing it inside a window. He snuck behind a building as he watched the townspeople react. The horrendous screams were music to the kings ears. Just when Harry was going to escape back to the palace, he saw Louis.
"Where's Apollo" Louis asked. Antonio looked worried for his father figure. "I hope he's ok" Antonio said. A pub door opened it was Apollo following him was Max. Both of them were speechless. "Does anyone know who caused such a thing" Apollo said. Max didn't say anything, only tears filled his eyes. The brothel to many of the young men was like a home. Watching it burn was like memory being destroyed. "Now where will we live" Max asked. Apollo didn't know the answer to that question. "I'm sure Apollo will find us a place don't you worry Max" Antonio said. Max sadly nodded as tears slid down his cheeks. The only brothel in under ten miles was this one. Apollo didn't want to make his boys move clear out of London. Apollo owned the brothel for years now it's ash. Louis looked over before meeting Harry's gaze. Guilt was written all over it. "Excuse me" Louis said. The prince rushed over to the king trapping him before he could escape. "Why did you do that" Louis asked. "Don't be silly I didn't do a obscene thing" Harry said. Louis knew the king was lying, he knew he was lying about killing Zion. All the king does is lie to save his own ass. "You just made all those boys homeless and you don't give a shit" Louis shouted. "Lower your voice" Harry whispered. "Don't tell me what to do, I've had to put up with your antics for months" Louis said. Harry felt guilty for burning down the brothel. "I did it out of jealousy" Harry admitted. Louis shockingly looked at him. "I was jealous of Antonio, you look happier with him" Harry said. "That doesn't make it ok to go burn down a brothel" Louis said. Louis punched Harry's chest multiple times. "Your friends can stay in a abandoned church house, I'll send Tony and a few guards to help refurbish it" Harry said. Louis nodded and went back towards his friends. "Who did you talk to" Antonio asked. Louis looked back towards the pub, Harry was gone. "Nobody" Louis said. Louis noticed Apollo was headed towards the abandoned church Harry spoke about. "I miss my home" Max cried. "Me too Max me too" Antonio said. Antonio and Louis caught up with Apollo in the abandoned church. "A few of the knights are arriving to help refurbish this place" Louis said. Max hugged Louis tightly. "Thank you" Max said.