43

Harry hardly slept the past few nights. After burning down the brothel he grew more guilty. Harry stopped Tony and a few of his guards. "Tony, gather some men and refurbish the church on the edge of town" Harry said. Tony only smirked as he made his way towards the church. "Has king Harry gone mad" Harrison asked. "Absolutely" Tony said. Harrison, Ezekiel and Tony made it to the abandoned church. "I remember my mum used to talk about this place" Ezekiel said. The church was covered in moss, a old apple tree was a few yards away. "Did she happen to see it in its heyday" Harrison asked. The door opened before anyone could answer. Mice, birds, and a few homeless people ran out. "We need to get that Brothel fixed" Harrison said. Tony looked around the old church, there was a sign on the stage front. He shall be hung here for betraying the crown. A rope hung over a ledge, smoke debris was left as it rose over the stage walls. Ezekiel and Harrison noticed the sign on the stage. "Who was the last to be hung here" Harrison asked. Ezekiel shrugged his shoulders as he looked for a answer from the older men. "It must've been someone on the inside of the palace" Tony said. Tony looked back on Family portraits of the Kings family. In the grand hall was a portrait of a beautiful woman. King Harry and the young woman look familiar. The king rarely spoke about this woman.
Tony turned around to give Ezekiel and Harrison their orders. "We don't have long before the brothel boys will need this place for the night, quickly get started" Tony said. Tony left the church leaving Ezekiel and Harrison. "Is he always that orderly" Ezekiel asked. "You'll get used to it" Harrison said. All afternoon the three guards worked on making the church look like a home. Ezekiel found cots from the old intermarry that the palace never uses. Harrison began to paint the place to brighten it up from its dullness. Suddenly he and Tony, Ezekiel all heard the six boys return. "This is the ill fated church the king has given us" Bram said. "It has potential" Max said. Max shouted as Bram hit his head. "Ouch! I'm telling Apollo" Max cried. "I barley touched you" Bram said. The voices died down, they must've walked away. So the three of them continued to work. "I've had encounters with Max" Harrison said. Tony stopped working, "Not in a sexual way, he's way too childlike" Harrison said. "Then in what way are you implying Harrison?" Tony asked. Harrison made sure none of the boys were around. "He's my brother" Harrison said.

Louis sat in a pub with Antonio and Max. "Sooo, did you enjoy your massage" Max asked. Causing Louis to blush. "In fact he did" Antonio said. "I told you his hands were like angels" Max said. In front of the three of them were there drinks. Louis had wine, Antonio preferred beer, as for max he chose water. Over the past few days that Louis has been taking shelter. He noticed Max and Harrison had similar features. "Max, May I ask you something" Louis said. Max looked at him as he sipped his water. "Are you and Knight Harrison related" Louis asked. Max looked shocked, how did Louis get that question. "Yes" Max said.