9

All morning the king had meetings with commoners, elites, and royal idiots. He kept replaying last nights events in his head. How could a prince as young as Louis be used to the word freak. Sure he's tongueless but he sure as hell is no freak. During these meetings the young prince joined the ruthless king. Holiday suggested it would ease tension. The king himself thought it was a idiotic idea. Though as the morning went on the king became more relaxed with the young princes presence. "Bring in the next case" Harry said. A guard brought in a skinny boy who looked to have known the king. In fact it was none other than Ira. "What is the meaning of this" Harry asked. He had scars up and down his legs, bruises formed all over his body. "I have more important things to take care of then a worthless street rat" Harry spat. "Please, please" Ira pleaded. "What are you pleading for, my forgiveness..." Harry said. Ira nodded with pleading eyes as he watched the king move to him. He took out his sword and sliced his head off. "Consider this a warning, if I hear any of you call the young prince a freak for what he is I will personally chop off your head...Red Queen style" Harry said. The room went still as the blood fell from the body of Ira. His headless body fell forward into the pool of blood. "That is all for today" Harry said. Dropping his sword into the pool of blood. The king retired to his quarters soon after.
Tony ordered the other guards to clean up the bloody corpse. He watched as Louis went after Harry. "Who gave you the right to give orders" a guard said. "Would you like to end up like Ira, I suggest you get cleaning" Tony said. "Or what you're going to rat on me to the king for not being a little bitch hand maid" The guard said. Tony back handed the guard hard making him fall. "When I give an order you follow it through, for all of you" Tony said. The guard looked up shell shocked. "For the record the hand maid does a lot more around here then you and your buddies put together" Tony said. From the door a young hand maid watched as Tony stood up to the guards. "Treat the hand maids with respect, If I see or hear anything about harassment I'll cut your heads and dicks off or just dicks off do I make myself clear" Tony said. The guards nodded, with that Tony left. He passed the young maid. "T-Thank you" She said. "Change had to start somewhere young one" Tony said.
When Harry went back to his room he saw Caspian. "I'm ready to die" Caspian said. "Don't be absurd" Harry said. His heart was aching at the sight of the distressed boy. "After what you did to Ira I don't want to live anymore, I feel scared" Caspian said. The king gently caressed his face. "What I did to Ira was out of anger, he insulted the young prince" Harry said. "What will happen if I disobey you, will you hurt me like you did to him" Caspian asked. "If it is under serious offenses yes" Harry said. "Will you do this one thing for me" Caspian asked. Holding a pocket knife he held it towards Harry. "Wait just a moment" Harry said. "I don't see any joys in living anymore my king, please do this for me" Caspian said. Harry kissed him softly, before taking the knife and twisting it. With a satisfied groan Caspian fell back. "Thank you my king, you have always been my favorite" Caspian said. Harry watched as his eyes closed slowly a cold sweat covered his face. In minutes his body went cold.
That night when the entire kingdom slept Harry took Caspian's body to be burned. Before the king left the property he felt Louis presence. May I join you Louis signed. His eyes looked glossy. The king simply nodded, he held out his hand, helping the prince into the carriage.