LA Tour

Time skip

Its 8 and a half months for Y/N. Days rolled over with Namjoon keep on trying to win Y/N's heart.

She didn't give up. She is getting even more furious day by day.

Namjoon's POV

"God.. I'm exhausted.." I fall on the couch sighing.

"Hyung you look like a panda 🐼" V told.

"Are you still not sleeping in the night?" Jin hyung asked.

"How can I? You sister is not letting me sleep in the night." I told

Jimin laughed a lot.

I was wondering why for a second then i realised

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I was wondering why for a second then i realised.

"You dirty minded pig" I frowned.

Now everyone started laughing.

"She's having weird cravings and she even craves for Indian food at midnight. So I'm ordering something all night and she's having trouble sleeping. Whenever she's couldn't sleep, she directly coming to my room and starting to beat me with a pillow"

"Wow.. I just can't wait for her  post-partum" hobi said.

"Yeah hyung. I heard the post partum hormones are crazy. She's gonna skin you alive" V said.

"How do you know all these?" We questioned him in unison.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"You guys only watch the action part don't you.. You should learn something about the babies too. It's timefor us learn these things. Don't you think so?

"Aish... " Everybody were yelling..

Y/N room door opened. My son ran over to me and sat on my lap.

"Joona.. Amma is not giving me chocki🥺"

"Aigooo.. why..? How come she didn't give  chocki to you.. come lets ask her" I said getting up holding him.

I entered her room. she was sitting on the bed punching her thigh.