Where everything falls down

Since it's raining you can't see clearly what's inside the taxi.

You decided to get closer to take a look. Though your gut feeling warned you, you decided to ignore it since it already late and you really wanna get to home or at least you could use some warmer place than the middle of the street you already in.

When you approached the taxi, suddenly a man got down from the taxi. You thought, "oh.. ok it wasn't available then but now it is. Thank god". But, that man didn't walk away. He was looking around and suddenly he grabbed you and covered your mouth..

You were mumbling inside his palm. No use.. your vision is getting blurred.

"My god.. Y/S/N I don't know if I get to see you again baby. Y/H I'm sorry. I should have called you.."

Before he dragged inside the taxi you saw one guy already lying there unconscious.

'XYZ' Agency PD POV:

"Come on put her inside. We should get going before anyone sees."

"Coming boss. She looks like... Indian?"

"Does that really matter? You dumb*** shut the freaking door and your mouth"

"How long will it take for Namjoon to a
wake up?"

"In 30 minutes.. when we reach the place inject the other drug I gave you to him"

"What about her?"

"There's no need for her to stay awake. Use this on her"

He gives one small bottle to his assistant.

No one's POV:

You were injected with some unknown drug but you weren't aware of that.

The car came out of the city and they pulled over a small resort out side the city.

They got down each one carrying one person.

Kidnapper's POV:
"Put her down on the bed" he said while he dropped Namjoon on the other side of the bed.

"God.." he was breathing heavily "he is a freaking giant".

"Now remove their clothes"

"Is it necessary?"

"Do you think that she can remove her clothes when she's unconscious? Do what I say"

They stripped down their clothes.

"Damn Man.. even though his career is gonna ruin.. he's definitely gonna enjoy this night today"

"Hurry up you dumb***. Set the camera. He will be conscious soon"

"So what boss? Even if he wakes up, the only thing he could feel is uncontrollable lust"

"He's wont be able to tell whether it's real or dream"

"Yeah.. they said this is the strongest drug in the market. It will turn everyone into a effing rapist"

"Come on.. let make a move keep her belongings in the table"

Flashback

Namjoon was walking down the street.

He was wearing a black mask and a cap.
He didn't bring any bodyguards with him since it's just one street down from where they're staying.

"I really wanna buy that tiny shoes"

"Hi sir.. welcome"

The sales person welcomed him with a warm smile.