We are all relative

Y/N's POV

"What can I dhoo to make you luv mee.. I just luv yuu chooo much.. " he was blabbering.

I don't know what I thought.. I just turned over to his side and started listening to his complaints with a smile on my face..🙂

I couldn't help but smile at this side of him... How can someone this big can be such a cute baby...

Wait a second.. Is he drunk? 😕😕 I know its very common in Korean culture to drink. But, from the place where I come from.. it's considered as a bad habit. A very big one.. The most important question that's being asked to the groom in any marriage proposal is, "Do you drink or smoke?". I particularly hate those habits due to my childhood. My daddy is a sweet person but he was an alcoholic when I was a kid. My mom is a school teacher, she's working in a hill station in other state. Only myself, my sister and daddy were there. I separated from mom when I started 3rd grade I was just 8 yrs old and my sister was 12 years old. My mom used to visit only once in a month. When we came first to this new place my grandmother was there. But even she left us due to her situation. After that only myself, my sister and daddy were. That time only my daddy started this habit.

My sister is my second mother. She practically raised me. My father sometimes won't come home until 1 and 2 in the morning. My sister and I would sit outside in the dark and wait for him.

Sometime he would hit us while he sleeps unconsciously..

Sometimes he won't even come. I remember searching him in hotel by hotel.. 
I don't know how we survived at that time.

Two young girls.. One time he had a heart attack in midnight.. we didn't know what to do.. my sister called my father's friend luckily. I was crying and begging to the God to save him.. He was saved then quit drinking too(after 7 years). But that habit literally spoiled my childhood. One time he came in an auto unconsciously. Everybody in our neighborhood saw that including our friends. It was so embarrassing. My sister and I were traumatized with auto sound after that.. when ever we hear an auto sound we would hold our hands and pray to the God that it should not be our dad. We would only breathe when that sound crosses our home.

I can't tolerate drinking habit. Y/s/n's father, he was a teetotaler. That was one of the reason why I married him..

So I really can't stand this smell. It brings back memories of some of the horrible nights we spent in agony.

Now that I am pregnant, that smells makes me feel even worse.  I couldn't stand the smell anymore.

I woke up and went outside. I saw this

My heart stopped for a second

"Kadavule(my god)" I gasped