Sand castle

Y/N's POV

Flash back

We are going to the beach today.. I decided on what to wear.

I was hearing songs while getting ready

I was listening to "life goes on". It really helps me to move forward on my life.. it gives me comfort...

God it's hard to pull up the zip.

I was trying so hard to zip it. While trying I turned around and I found Namjoon.. Oh my god how long was he here?

I started shouting "Namj.." he came to me like a lightening and kissed me...

What the hell.. I couldn't believe what's happening I was keep looking at him.. he closed his eyes..

Due to our height difference he was cowering.. I was lost at the moment. I couldn't think straight.

After so long finally he opened his eyes. Again he started kissing but this time even I closed my eyes.. his lips were so warm.. I was melting into his kiss.. I could feel his hand moving in back but I couldn't do anything about it.

I felt his cold finger on my bare back.. I twitched on his touch. He pulled up my zipper. My legs felt like jello.. But,he hold me tighter.

I felt his tongue on my lips.. Finally I came to my sense.. I opened my eyes and pushed him away.

Rather than angry I felt ashamed. I'm ashamed of myself. What kind of a person I am.. Just after my husband's death I married another person. Now I am being intimate with him.. Even though I didn't start it.. I didn't stop him as well. I'm such a s**t.

I couldn't get angry on him.. because I'm more angry on myself.

"How can someone stay still when their wife looks so pretty and sexy"

I was flattered on his comment. God.. what am I? Tears make my vision blurry.

I hit his chest. I ran away but he caught my hand.. he came closer. He hold my belly with his hands.

I could feel his hot breathe on my ears. It sent chills down my spine..

"I'm sorry.. Jagiya.. I didn't want you to scream that's why I did what I did.. I didnt know you were changing..I came to call you for breakfast.." he whispered. my body was shivering.

"But.. I had my breakfast now.. pretty sweet one.." my lower body clenched.

He wants me to die..

I stormed out of the room.

After breakfast, we got into the car.. he was sitting in the front.. I knew he was looking at me.. but I tried to ignore him as much as possible.

"Are we there yet?" My son asked.

"Not yet buddy" Namjoon said.

"Okay mama" my son replied.