Is it too obvious?

Y/N's POV

"Appa" my son groaned.

I was shocked to hear that
I released namjoon's collar from his hands.

"Sorry he is missing his father" I bite lips to not to cry.

"No need to apologize. It's totally fine even if he wants to call me like that".

"What? No... It's not fine.. it's not fine at all.. you are not his father. Don't ever say that again. Thanks for dropping him off. Good night". I almost slammed the door on his face.

"Sorry. I didn't mean it like that.. "

SLAM! I closed the door

"Good night"

I heard his good night behind the locked door.

How dare he say that. I don't want anybody else to replace my husband.

I was so angry. Deep inside I knew he meant it in a good way but still I wanted to draw a line between us. It's the best for all.

Time skip

It's the day before our travel. Tomorrow I have to go to Korea. I informed my parents saying that I am going there for business purpose.

BTS sent some Packers and movers. The furniture will be stored in a storage unit.

I am not packing any household items. I was told not to.

I resigned in my office and returned everything. Usually there will be a notice period but due to my medical condition they let me quit right away.

I was just packing my and Y/S/N's clothes, my certificates and few self care items.

When I packed my husband's picture which was hanging in the wall, Last time when I was packing from India he was there to help me. I was caressing his picture.

Mrs.Lee snapped me out of my to thoughts.

"Take this and keep it in your handbag" she gave me my medications.

She helped me with the packing.

Her family is in US so she won't be coming with us.

"Ma.. can't you come with me?"

"Sorry dear. I can't.. my family is here with me. But I would visit Korea once a year with family. I will definitely come and visit you."

I hugged her "thank you ma.. you really helped me a lot".

She smiled and started rubbing my back, "Thank you dear.. I never got a feel that I'm here for working. You treated me as your own mother. I have never met somone like you.. I will never forget you."

"Don't you dare forget me ma" I squeezed her hard.

"Sure. But dear... Can I say something?"

"Hmm? Sure.. what is it ma?" I released her from my hug to face her.

"Don't try to push everyone away. Don't worry about others opinion all the time. Sometimes just think about yourself. We can't satisfy everyone. We can't be good to everyone. Sometime just go with the flow. You still have a long way to go".

"I... Idk ma. I don't want to depend on anyone. Especially on men"

"You don't need to. At the same time, not now but at some point of time in the future you do need someone to lean on. You do need someone who you can count on. Someone out there.. will love you, cherish you for who you are. Just don't let them go. Especially don't hurt the people who loves you without any expectations"