Wedding Ring

Namjoon's POV
We came back to our home from the trip. It's good to be home. But, here again we went back to our respective rooms.

Sleeping in the same room, really gave me a feeling of same family.

One baby step at a time. I have to figure out something to sleep in the same room.

Today we have an interview with KBS. Boys and I were getting ready.

Y/N was teaching alphabets to our son.

"Isn't too early for him?" I asked her

"He's turning 3 in a few months" she replied.

"ahh..Okay.. " I didn't know what to reply

"In young age, kids can learn more languages. It's easy for them to learn a new language at this age" she replied again.

"Oh.. that's great. Can you reach him Korean as well then?" I asked again curiously.

She looked at me.

"Why because, he's going to be here for sometime. For school and he should know some Korean..." I said the reason hoping she would agree to this.

"I already thought about it. But, I am not sure I am right person to do that".

"I can teach him" I said.

".... Hmm... Okay then" she said.

Yes 💪... I can teach you my son my own language..

"Appa nim, eomma nim we are late for the interview. You can discuss your family plan, child education plan and all once we come back" Hobi said.

We chuckled and left the home.

Once we reach the studio, they started the interview. It's a live telecast. They started questioning us about our dream.

When it was my turn I said.

Everybody cooed. I couldn't hide my happiness of becoming a father soon.

After the they asked some more questions and everybody were answering with at most cautious. But..
After sometime I realised that I have my wedding ring on my finger.