Beach day

Namjoon's POV

Next day the climate was good. It was a sunny day.. Perfect for beach picnic..

We wanted to go to beach. Jin hyung and Suga Hyung were preparing breakfast. Maknaes were playing with y/s/n. Hobi and I were loading the car.

"yaedeul-a Pam-mokja" Jin hyung called us.

Y/N didn't come outside. I decided to go check on her. I entered the room but..forgot to knock 🙄

Who would expect her to change the dress without locking the door where 7 boys were living.

I immediately turned towards the door and locked it..

Oddly she didn't make any sound.

"Yah.. we are not here alone.. why didn't you lock the door?"

Still no response.. strange.. I turned slightly to see what she's doing.

Holy crap.. she was pulling up the zipper in her dress.. but why is she quiet.. is she? wearing earpods?

You're doomed Namjoon she's gonna scream out of her lungs once she found out that you are inside and her oppas out there gonna bury you alive😣.

My bad timing..she turned over to see me.

Her eyes expanded to the level of poping out..

She started shouting "Namj..."

In a swift motion I closed her mouth with mine...

I didn't know what else to do to make her quite. There wasn't enough time to explain things..but it felt like... some electric shock is passing through my upper body to lower...

My right hand is at her back of the head.
My left is at her hips..

I closed my eyes, the minute my lips had touched her's.

When I opened mine after a eternity.. she was blinking her eyes in 1000 times/ per minute speed.

While looking at her y/e/c eyes.. I don't want to stop what we are doing.. she tasted like fresh mint...

I closed my eyes again but this time she did it too..

I smiled while kissing.. I started moving my hand on her back... my fingers touched her bare skin on her back.. She still didn't zip her dress yet... I slowly pulled up the zip...

She tried to move away.. But, I hold her tight..

I wanted to feel her more.. I asked for permission to enter her mouth but she refused and opened her eyes like she woke up from a nightmare...

She pushed me away and covered her mouth..

I was scared but I don't want her to know that.. instead I said...

"Who can stand still.. when their wife looks so pretty and sexy early in the morning"

'You have got some guts joonie'

Oddly she didn't say anything but her eyes were tearing up.. She just hit my chest with one hand while the other still on her mouth..

She started running past me...

I hold her hand and stopped her..

I covered the distance between us.. I was facing her back... I reached out and hold her belly with my both hands.

 I reached out and hold her belly with my both hands