He's no more..

It's been 2 days.. since he left the world.

I can't believe he is no more. Everything happened like a dream. My father in law did all the cremation rituals. Due to the covid situation we couldn't go and my son didn't get to do any rituals for his father.

He's been asking for his father. I don't know what to say. I don't know when I can go back to India too. My Parents are calling and consoling me but I couldn't process any of those.

He is a single child. My poor in laws. I need to bring them here with me or I need to go there and should take care of them.

He.. how can he..? "Flight crash" it was always a news for me. I never thought that it could happen to us. It was like a alien thing for me.. how can he left the world just like that. It's not fair.. 😭😭😓😓

Baby.. please come back.. how can I live without you.. baby I am sorry I fought with you.. I'm sorry for hurting you.. who will take care of our son.. who will prepare those suprise birthday gifts with me for Amma Appa hereafter. With who will l ask for any suggestions.

Our son.. he doesn't have a father anymore and he can't even understand that.

I barely ate anything.. just enough to keep the child alive.

Mrs.Lee took care of my son.

I spent most of my day in bed swiping through his pictures,our wedding pictures, his last text.. My birthday video, our son's first birthday pictures..

How can he be dead.. I feel like he will walk-in through the door anytime.

I fell asleep thinking all these.

When I opened my eyes.. I heard my son laughing..

I went outside to take a look.

(Imagine he is in a home not in the track)

BTS were there and tae is holding my son.

As soon I saw them, I started sobbing...

Jin oppa came over and hugged me.

"Gwenchana.. gwenchana..we are here now... " Jin oppa said.

I couldn't say anything.

Jungkook, J-hope and Jimin joined the hug.

Suga oppa came over and patted my head.

RM was just standing there.

Tae took my son to the bedroom.

After my emotional burst out, we sat there in the living room.

Jin oppa had put my head on his shoulder.. he was patting my shoulder with his left hand.

They didn't ask anything about the accident.

Slowly I raised my head and asked them.

"How do you know?"