Sorry Y/N ssi

Sorry I couldn't find a better picture of Namjoon😂😂😂🤣...

He came closer to you and said "sorry" before he carry you in his arms bridal style.

You have taken aback by his actions but still you don't wanna make him slow by your walking.

He carried you and started running.
You both reached an old bus stop. From there Namjoon contacted his band members.

You both were sitting and waiting for them in the old bus stop.

Namjoon is covering his face with his kerchief.

But you don't bother doing it.. Who knows you in the world except for your family and friends.

You took out your mobile and noticed it got turned off again since you charged it for a very brief time.

You sighed.

Namjoon saw and gave his phone.
"Here.. use my phone to call your family"

But how can you tell him that you just moved here and you didn't know your own husband's new number by heart.

Instead you said "we are new to this place. even if I said where I am, he can't come here immediately because he has to take care of my son. The least thing I want now is exposing my son's face to these media people. When we reach the city and I'll call them from there"

Namjoon simply nodded.

After 45 minutes a black van arrived.

Namjoon got up and went near to the van. He turned and asked you to follow him by waving his hand.

You followed him. There you saw suga sitting opposite to the door.

 There you saw suga sitting opposite to the door

Imagine this as a black car.

Suga oppa😭 your bias.. you are meeting BTS for the first time when your life just got messed up..

You couldn't see his eyes directly.. you felt ashamed.

Namjoon sat in the back you simply followed him but someone hold the rim of your shirt.