The Maknaes

Next day you woke up and your whole body is aching.

You immediately rushed over to the bathroom.

You started puking in the toilet.. sitting on the floor 🤢.

Great... The morning sickness has started..

You were there for at least 30 minutes.

You brushed your teeth using the free toiletries in the bathroom and washed your face.

When you entered the room.

The Maknaes were sitting on the bed "VMinKook"

You twitched seeing them suddenly.

"Mianhae Noona. Didn't mean to scare you.." all them apologized in unison.

"It's..it's fine.. I'm sorry I didn't see you all there"

"Congratulations noona.. we just heard we are all gonna become uncles😄😇" Jungkook wished you wholeheartedly.

You didn't know how to react to that.

Seeing your reaction jimin told,"Noona.. Even if it wasn't joonie hyung's child, we would have said the same. We are happy that you're pregnant".

"Thanks Jimin".

"Thanks Tae.. for staying back with me. I slept well since I knew someone is there to protect us🙂" you thanked V.

"Aishh...Noona.. you don't need to thank me.. " said V scratched his neck.

"We ordered breakfast, juice and milk for you" jungkook announced proudly.

"Thanks JK🙂"

"Who told you about me?" You asked jimin and jk.

"TaeTae texted us to meet him here and he explained everything"

"Did.. 'he' know?" You meant RM.

"Noo... " V replied to you..

"Jin hyung or Suga hyung should tell him. But they would have told him by this time. He will be here anytime"

Suddenly you went in to a panic mode.

What if he doesn't believe you?

What if he doesn't want to have a child? With me..

What if...

You were asking yourself a million questions.

"Noona.. first you eat something. We still have a lot of time to discuss this matter."

Since you're feeling nauseous you couldn't eat much. you ate only half a pan cake and drank some orange juice.

"Aish.. come on noona.. have some more. You have to eat for two now.. remember?" V told you.

"No thanks Tae.. I couldn't eat.. I'm feeling little nauseous." You replied him weakly.

"Oh.. the morning sickness?"

"Yes.."

V were texting with someone.

"I asked my stylist noona to get you some clothes" he said looking at you up and down.

Oh right.. I'm still in my pyjamas.

"Thanks Tae. I appreciate it".

You were all chit-chatting for sometime.

Actually.. mostly they were asking you some questions and you were just answering.

"Noona.. what about your son?" Jungkook asked you.