Why me..

Your phone rang..

❤️❤️Mine❤️❤️

Calling...

The picture of your husband tickling your son with his nose appeared on your screen.
It was taken in your cousin's wedding back in home.

When you saw your husband and son's face you couldn't attend that call..
You felt guilty even though you are a victim.

Will he believe me if I say about this..
That someone kidnapped Me and made me have *** with one of the BTS Idol. The ones that I admire a lot. The ones for whom I am a fan girl irrespective of my background and situation. WHY ME 😭?

You broke down even more and sat down resting your head on your knees.

Namjoon feels very bad for u but didn't know how to comfort you.

He came closer to you hesitantly.

He wanted to pat your back to comfort you but he wasn't sure whether he can touch you.

Your phone rang again.

Namjoon get to see your contact picture.

He immediately understands your situation and why you are being such a crying mess.

He felt even worse.

"Excuse me.. please don't cry.. we have to get out of here first. We don't know who did this to us and why. But one thing I know for sure is it's not safe for us to be here"

You raised your head to meet his eyes.

NJ POV:

When she raised her head my eyes met with her tearing eyes.

God.. such a beautiful dark brown eyes. It's the most beautiful and saddest eyes that I have ever seen. Big sad eyes and I made those eyes cry.

My god Namjoon I can't believe you admire her eyes in this situation..

No one's POV:

Y/N couldn't stop crying.

Namjoon is kneeling down with one leg near her.

Suddenly namjoon's phone rang some where around the room..

He searched for it and found it

It's Yoongi..

Hello Hyung..

Where are you?

Hyung. I..I don't know.. looks like a hotel..

Ok.. listen to me.. you have been exposed to the media.

What?

Get out of there now with that girl you're with..

What.. how.. How do you kn?

Every freaking person in the world knows now joonie..it's all over the internet.. someone is trying to frame you.

"I..idk.."he trembled "thanks hyung.. thanks for believing me.. "he started sobbing.

I know you man... now get you crying ass out of that room. Go to a nearby place and share your location. We will come and get you.

Ok hyung.

Namjoon looks at the unknown girl.. she looks at him like a lost puppy with tearing eyes..
He doesn't want to tell her about the news. He is sure that she will try to hurt herself.

"Miss.. we have to get out of here.. now"

Y/N can feel the seriousness in his voice.

Although she couldn't get herself a hold. She tried to get up.

Namjoon tried to help her but she refused it politely.

He grabbed her handbag and phone instead.

When they decided to get out Namjoon heard something he looked through the window..

"Damn it"

Y/N looked at him confused.

"It's the media"

Y/N didn't understand anything suddenly it hits her.. that she is in a hotel room with freaking RM.

Y/N: God my own Army is gonna kill me for sleeping with our idol😖😖

Namjoon looks at her dragged her towards the bathroom.

He looked through the window lucky they are in first floor.

He quickly went through it and jumped down with her bag and everything.

Y/N: is he gonna abandon me ? no he won't. Get yourself together Y/N. you are an ARMY. you know him better.

Namjoon quickly grabbed one huge plastic tank and claimed over it and raised his hands.

"Jump I will catch you"

You don't have time to think about the height and everything.. it's about your life. Worse your legs can break. But if the media got your face.. All the 206 bones in your body would be broken by ARMY.

You got down by stepping on his shoulder but your leg slipped but he got you and placed you on top the tank safely.

You both jumped from the tank and started running..

RM is wearing his shoes when he collected his clothes from the floor he picked up the shoes as well. You on the other hand, your sandals were the least worry you had at that time.

Now you regret it. The area looked underdeveloped and it doesn't have a proper road.

You have no idea where you are now.

You both continued running for who knows.. at least for 20 minutes minimum and he is still not out of breath..but you act like an asthma patient.

You can't run anymore.. you stopped but RM continued running while holding your hand when he realized you stopped he also stopped running.

He realized that you can't run anymore.

He came closer to you and said "Sorry..."

__________________++++++++_______________

Hey.. it would be nice if some one could read my story 😭😭😭😭

Love you army..