Hybe Insight

I know it's been ages. Sorry for not updating the story.

Namjoon's POV
I was on my way to the hype entertainment. PD nim asked me to meet him at the office.
He was angry about the wedding ring incident. I don't know how he would react to this.

Actually I don't want to reveal my wedding now.  Because, it would cause more stress to Y/N. I don't want her to deal with any of these. Not yet..

What will happen to y/n when the army finds out about us😓

I entered the agency. I went straight to the PD nim's office.

I knocked on the door.

"Come on in" PDnim said. I went inside.

"Ah Wasseo. Take your seat joona"

I sat down.

"You know why I called you here today right?"

"Yes.... Is it regarding my wedding ring?"

"Hmm.. why would you in the world do that? Why did u remove it? No one would have noticed"

"I don't know. I just didn't want anyone to know yet. Not until my baby is born"

"Well.. you let everyone almost found out. Thanks to you.. " he glared at me.

"Namjoon..  I understand you concern. But, you're the leader of the group. Please be more cautious" said PDnim.

"Joesong haeyo" I bowed down.

"Hmm.. There's no need to apologise for protecting your family. it's okay..  Anyways how's your wife? When is the due?"

"In a couple of months🙂"

"Great. But.. wait a second." he checked something on his diary

"you'll be on a tour by that time🙁"

"What?😟🥺"

"I'm sorry Joona😕"

I feel frustrated. How can I miss my first child's birth.

"Is there anything we can do about that?"

"It's a LA tour. You have to be there as a spoke person. Yesterday only I got the confirmation. I was going to tell you guys but..."

"But PD nim."

"We can't do anything Joona. It is what it is. I'm sorry"

I feel devastated. I don't want y/n to go through the delivery alone. I wanna be with her to hold her hand🥺

I left the building. I don't know how to tell this to her. How will she react. The worst part is none of us will be here whom she trusts and loves.

This is so bad 😔

I came back to the house. Boys were chilling out in the games room.

 Boys were chilling out in the games room