Y/n planning something like this for me only makes me fall in love with her more and more.

"I love it, baby. I love you." I whispered against her swollen lips as her cheeks turned pink.

After that, we both left our things in the room and decided to rest for the day but not before eating something. 

Y/n had prepared another surprise that included a meal prepared by no one but her.  Since I don't know how to cook, I didn't argue with her while she made some spaghetti with vegetables. It was the best thing I've ever tasted. She has a gift for Italian recipes.

After dinner, we went up to the huge room to get ready and go to bed. When we went to bed, an idea occurred to her as we talked about how she had planned everything.

"We should spend the day at the beach tomorrow, don't you think?" She whispered against my neck before kissing it.

Her soft lips felt so warm against my skin that I wanted her to never stop kissing me. Making me realize once again that I never want us to get out of bed at all. Our bodies pressed together and the sweet scent of her hair flooding my nostrils.

My body rocking against hers or feeling her nails dig into my chest. Her legs trembling around my waist. Her head thrown back, letting me lick her sweet throat. The way she takes me so perfectly. The noises she makes when I move inside of her—when I kiss her. Her hoarse voice beggin me for more. To keep going. To please make her feel good. To thrust harder. To rub faster. To lick soft—

"Love?" She asked softly as she propped herself up in her elbow, resting her chin in my bare chest as her eyes searched for mine.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" I asked after realizing I zoned out for a second.

"I said that we should spend the day at the beach tomorrow. Would you like that?" She made those beautiful eyes shine as her lips curved up in the sweetest smile I've ever seen.

"Of course, Doll. We can do whatever you want." I kissed her head as she pouted.

"That's not the point of this at all. This is your surprise and you're in charge for the things we do while we're staying. We're doing whatever you want. I-I'm doing whatever you want." She blushed and frowned when my lips formed a smirk.

"I want to go to the beach, love." I told her, "Among other things..." Rubbing her lower back slowly with my metal hand as I felt her shiver at my statement.

"W-what kind of things?" She stuttered while tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"You'll see." I kissed her forehead before closing my eyes.

I heard her gasp at my promise. Her body wiggled against mine before settling under the covers next to me, her little hands resting on my chest and her face buried in my neck.

"I'm looking forward to it." She whispered so low that I almost missed it.

— — —

"You look like a lollipop." I laugh when she comes out of the bathroom with a high ponytail.

"So funny. It's to prevent sand from getting into my hair." She pouts, walking towards me.

"You're so cute." I say while holding her hips as she decides to straddle my lap.

"Shut up and let me work, you need it too." She smirks, grabbing another scrunchie and tying my now longer locks in a low bun.

I feel her delicate hands run through my hair as she tries to tie each wild strand up with the hair tie. I can't help but notice how her eyebrows furrow slightly as she makes an effort to make everything perfect. The way she traps her lower lip between her teeth as she concentrates or the way her mesmerizing eyes search all over my face to check on her work.