83|+18

Ana's Pov
November 13

"Please be careful!" Natasha tells me.

"Wakanda is the safest place on earth." I roll my eyes at her, swinging my bag over my shoulder.

"Oh, I wasn't talking about that kind of safety." She nudges me in the ribs. "We wouldn't want to get a complaint from the King of Wakanda about the noises—"

"Oookay." I slap a hand over her mouth. "Enough." Laughing as we reach our boyfriends.

They are talking as Bucky fills out the permission papers for the jet, confirming the date of arrival. "It's going to be good, Bud." Steve tells Bucky. "This is it. I have a feeling."

"Let's hope you're right." Bucky sighs, handing the papers back to the agent. "I'm gonna be her husband, I can't afford her worrying about me for the rest of our lives." His eyes catching mine. "Hey, love."

Steve steps back, knowing I know what they were talking about. "Hey, tiny." Waving his hand.

"Hi." I say, hugging Bucky. "Is everything ready to go?" Looking up at his beautiful eyes.

"Yeah." Bucky nods, kissing my head. "Let's go."

"Okay, can you tell Wanda I left Alpine's food planner in her room and that she has to—" Natasha's raised hand and green glare making me shut up. "Right. Don't worry about the cat, do enjoy my trip."

"That's it, babe." Natasha grins, hugging me goodbye.

"Have a safe flight, Pal." Steve hugs Bucky. "Take care, tiny." And then he hugs me.

"Have fun!" Natasha smiles, wrapping her arms around Steve's waist as Bucky and I get in the jet. "Lots of sex too!"

I blush hard, making her stumble back with my energy. My blue eyes making her laugh.

"Will do." Bucky whispers in my ear, waving our friends goodbye as the jet door closes and we're left alone.

I panic. "Baby, are you sure you know how to—"

"Yes, amore mio." Bucky leans down to peck my lips. "I've been there before. Trust me."

"I do. I trust you." My fingertips running up his bare forearms. "I'm excited about this. For you."

His blue eyes meet mine, making my heart lurch and my breathing turn heavy. Piercing eyes staring right into my soul as a grin forms on his lips.

"You're mine." He finally says, gripping my hips. "All mine."

I smile, blushing. "I am, Bucket."

His freckled nose scrunching at the nickname he hates before he smiles. "I have you all to myself for a week. No one to bother us so, better behave, cara mia."

Ugh. It's so hot when he uses Italian words.

"I'll try." I shrug, walking to the copilot sit and waiting for my lover to buckle me in. "Do me."

"Oh, I plan to as soon as we arrive." Bucky leans down to buckle me to the seat, half lidded eyes staring hungrily up at me.

I move quick to kiss the tip of his nose, feeling the rear of the motor start and that heavy weight lay down on my chest. I breathe through my nose just as the therapist told me to do, trying to ease my nerves.

"I've got you, love." His hand slips into mine, squeezing and reassuring as we begin to move. "I'm not letting anything happen to you." Kissing my jaw.

"I know." I swallow hard.