55

"Crap!" Your face hitting the floor. 

"What happened?" Wanda hurries, bursting in giggles when she sees you on the floor. "Why are you on the floor?"

"I think I broke my nose."  Rolling over on the floor to sit up while clutching your throbbing nose. "Clint and his bad habit of leaving his stupid quiver on the floor!"

"Your nose is fine." Wanda rolls her eyes, helping you up to your feet.

"This guys are so messy..." You hiss, rubbing your soon-to-be swollen nose.

It's been a week since you emptied your stomach in the toilet bowl while Bucky held your hair back. Natasha has been helping you go through your situation. Of course you didn't tell her about The winter soldier killing your parents. You couldn't even talk about it.

Later.

Anyways, the fact that she had been through something similar—the baby thing, not the parents thing—made her understand you so much. She knew exactly what to say to help you out of that hole you've been digging for do long.

Now, though, you're packing your bag to return to The Compound after a 4 day mission. A wide smile on your face at the fact that you're healthy—mentally and physically—enough to do what you love.

Throw those assholes in jail.

Steve, Nat, Bucky, Sam, Wanda and you had to go to Queens for this one. Peter tagged along because he lives there and he said: "I know every shortcut in the city. I'll be handy." And of course, Tony can't say no to the kid. Especially now that he's busy helping and taking care of a very pregnant Pepper. Like, very pregnant. 6 months to be exact.

Fury informed that a group—yes, we know. Another one?—stole alien material from the New York fight and currently are using it for making weapons. The most important thing and what caught Fury's eye is that these weapons seem to have the same power as Wanda and you together, which makes it very dangerous and especially if it falls into the wrong hands. For now, these have only been used in reported ATM and bank robberies

Let's keep it that way.

It didn't take long for the team to find the basement where these apparently fresh out of college men were hiding out and making weapons. And as soon as you arrived, you did not hesitate to look for a source where they could be saving access codes to the Faculty that is in charge of storing these alien materials and more.

"Bingo!"  You smirk, having found a computer. A list of names with labels lightening the screen. Buyers and Makers.

One of the names catching your eye. "Adrian Toomes" The familiarity making you frown.

Plugging in a drive to download everything inside as Tony taught you and hearing hurried footsteps behind you. Eyes turning blue as you turn around, sighing in relief when the familiar redhead smirks at you. Popping his gum.

"Miss me?" Natasha wiggles her eyebrows. "Found something interesting?"

"Yes, I have the whole buyer list." You nod and her smirk widens with pride.

"Oh! That must've hurt!" Sam's choppy voice rings through comms.

"What happened?" Steve asks worried by Sam's tone.

"They're here, guys. Armed. Oh, and Bucky just got kneeled in the crotch." Snorting and then laughing. "Y/n, you might want to come and rub him 'till he feels better." Your eyes narrowing and your cheeks reddening.

"Shut up." You snap through clenched teeth.

"Barnes, you okay?" Natasha asks, knowing you want to know.