45|+18

You open your eyes slowly, letting out a small yawn and narrowing your eyes as the light coming through the curtains hits your eyes.

A sleepy grin takes over your face, remembering the night before when you see Bucky's bare chest rise and fall. Long black locks covering his face, lips parted from where a soft snore escapes, his metal arm wrapped loosely around your waist, giving you a cool sensation against your bare skin.

After last night, you completely forgot that today you have training. Although your body is begging you to stay in bed due to the soreness, there is nothing else you want more than to go back to training and doing missions, especially knowing that you are running out of time.

Maybe there is one thing.

You yawn softly again, sliding out from under the covers and off the bed, doing your best not to wake him. The sensation of the cold ground hitting your bare feet makes you moan softly.

Carefully walking to Bucky's closet, you slip on one of his gray t-shirts. The fabric falling down to your mid thigh. You walk slowly to the door, opening it as silently as possible before a strong hand slams it shut, making you jump and groan.

"Are you sneaking out on me?" His hoarse, morning voice and his breath tickling the back of your neck making your body arch towards him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." You whisper softly, turning around and watching him as he rubs his eyes with his flesh hand.

Holding you by the waist with his cold hand, Bucky begins to walk backwards towards the bed. "Come back to bed." Letting himself fall on the mattress and pulling you with him, making sure you're on top of him. "Stay." Your eyes meeting his tired ones, looking at his messy hair and bringing your hands to it, caressing his scalp gently.

"I'd love to," You say softly. "but I have training in an hour." The smile on his face turning down into a pout, making you chuckle softly.

"Aren't you too sore for that?" A smirk forming on his lips as he speaks, rolling over so you are underneath him. His weight crushing you into the bed to prevent you from leaving at all cost.

"You do know you're not the lightest thing to be under, right?" You puff out. He laughs softly and drops his head on your chest.

"I know," Bucky yawns, burying his face in your neck and kissing it. "but if I were to move, you'd go and that's the least I want."

You start to squirm under him, trying to escape his crushing weight "Baby, I have to go." His hands find your waist, stopping you from moving.

"Stay." He turns you around so that you are straddling his lap, grabbing your waist even tighter to prevent you from escaping.

"Bucky, I'm serious!" You exclaim, attempting to wriggle from him as he holds you tighter with a groan. "You will only make Peter be mad at—" being cut off when he presses you down against him, cheeks turning bright red at the realization.

"Just tell him you'll go later. Or tomorrow. Or never." Burying his face in the crook of your neck as he sways you on his lap.

"I really have to go, I need this." you tell him softly, lifting his face so he meets your eyes.

"And I need you," He pouts, sliding his hand up your thigh. "now." his voice turning deep and full of lust.

His hands slip under your—his—t-shirt, palms sliding from your hips up to your tummy. Your cheeks turn completely red, making your hands jump to grab his, stopping them from lifting your shirt any further.

"Bucky." You warn, yanking your shirt further down to cover your body.

"Love, my face was between your thighs last night. Pressed against that sweet pussy of yours and I'd very much like to do it again now." Bucky whispers, grabbing your hips. "Don't get all shy with me as if I didn't explore every inch of your beautiful body a few hours ago."