78

"Come in!" You shout from the bathroom, finishing pulling up your leggings.

"Come in who?" Natasha shouts back, making you chuckle as you open the door. "Answer."

"Never." You shake your head, hugging her and smiling at the sight of her burgundy pjs.

"Where's Sanz?" She asks, dropping the snacks she brought on your bed. "Not coming?"

"She's...I don't know." You frown, realizing Ale hasn't answered your texts since earlier. "But she said she was coming."

"Oh, I bet she is." Wanda enters the room with a huge smirk on her lips. "Hey, girls."

You grin at the messy bun of red hair on top of her head. "You're spending your last night with us?" Taking the paper bag from her hands.

"Yep." Wanda nods, jumping to your bed. "I want us to get to know each other again, An." Her soft green eyes making your heart swell.

"Me too." You nod, walking to your closet to grab your paper bag. "How do you know Ale's—"

"I'm here!" Ale bursts inside the room, fixing her green pj shorts and jumping to the bed next to Natasha. "Sorry. I have nothing but the panties."

"That's fine." You smile at her, turning on the TV. "What are we watching?"

Wanda looks up and her eyes meet Natasha's before they met Ale's and they all turn to look at you.

"What?" You frown, watching how Wanda's cheeks turn red as she pours the popcorn on a bowl. "Talk to me."

"You sound just like him, doll." Ale taunts, her voice low at trying to imitate Bucky's. You glare at her as you sip on your soda.

"We just wanted to know..." Natasha starts, tying her hair in a low ponytail. "What's going on with Bucky? You two fucking?"

Her words making you choke on your drink, spitting and coughing until you can get some air in. "What?" Your cheeks heat up.

"Please, Banana, we all can sense the sexual tension between you two." Ale scoffs, chewing on some popcorn.

"Yeah, I've been here for one week and it's pretty intense." Wanda nods. "Tell us everything!" Jumping out of bed and pushing you so you're sitting on the bed next to her.

"Well..." You sigh. "There's nothing between us. I mean...last week it seemed like we were about to kiss but then he regretted it and...I don't know." Eyes dropping to the bed in embarrassment.

"Regretted it?" Natasha frowns, nudging your chin up. "How do you know that?"

"Well he looked frustrated and couldn't stop cursing." You shrug.

"Oh, and his cheeks were red and his chest was heaving and his eyes were dark." Ale adds and you nod before everyone glares at you.

"What?" You sigh.

"He wasn't regretting it." Natasha tells you, shaking her head. "He's affected by you. Trust us. He's just—"

"Waiting." Wanda adds. "For you to approach first, I guess. Or just give him permission." She sips on her soda.

"You think?" You blush, fidgeting with the covers of your bed.

"Come on, An, we all know you like each other." Natasha nods, settling in bed for the movie.

"You think he likes me?" Your eyes widen.

"We know he likes you." They all say in unison as they look at each other. A hint of sadness on their eyes. "Lets watch the movie!"

"Oh hell nah." You turn off the TV. "We talked about my man, we have to talk about yours." Pointing at Natasha and Wanda.