10

Bucky's lips slowly and gently exploring the sensitive skin of your neck as your hands pull his hair roughly, pressing his lips closer to you in sheer need. The sound of his groan when you circle your hips echoing in the room.

You wake up with a gasp, sitting up and looking at the clock resting on your nightstand.

'8:40'

Which leaves you exactly 20 minutes to get ready and head downstairs to meet Strange and start your training.

You jump out of bed quickly and rush to the bathroom, memories of last night invading your mind and creating a smile on your lips as you shake free of your pajamas.

You choose a simple sport set. Gym shorts and a black short-sleeved top. You put on long stockings and white sneakers before tying your hair into a low bun. Grabbing your empty water bottle and rushing out of your room, you open the door and immediately bump into something hard.

Warm and cool hands gently support your body by your shoulders, pulling you away from the hard chest you bumped into and making you lift your gaze to his face. Sleepy blue eyes lock with yours as you watch his flesh hand gently trying to get rid of the sleep in his eyes.

"Mornin'." Bucky yawns.

"Did you just wake up?" You ask when he yawns again.

"Well, yes. Not all of us have training in the morning." Bucky smiles, stretching some more.

You let out a little chuckle which turns into a not so pleasant sneeze and then a cough.

"You should put on a sweater." He says, staring at your clothes. "It's getting chilly."

"I forgot to bring one." You said, chewing on the inside of your cheek as his heated gaze roams your body.

"I'll be right back." Bucky shakes his head , running out of your room before you can even ask him where he's going.

"Weirdo." You roll your eyes, walking around your bed to reach for your water bottle on the floor.

2 minutes later, you hear Bucky running down the hall before entering your room again. His breathing somewhat shaky so you suppose he ran here. A light blue cloth dangling from his forearm as he walks towards you, drawing your attention as he extends it towards you.

"Here, grab mine." He offers, handing you the piece of clothing with a huge grin on his face.

You smile at the soft, warm, blue hoodie, receive it and stretch it out in front of you, laughing softly when you see how huge it is. Smiling at the difference in sizes between you and Bucky. Knowing that it will be huge on you and loving the idea of ​​that.

"Thank you, Bucky." You tease him, gaining an eye roll from him.

You sigh before putting it on, smiling at the fact that it's huge on you. Hiding your sports shorts and making it look like you're not wearing anything underneath. The sleeves hanging off your hands as your cold skin makes contact with the soft and warm fabric.

"It looks good on you!" Bucky beams, staring you down admiringly.

"It's huge." You chuckle, shaking your head.

"Well, what did you expect?" Bucky scoffs playfully, his smile growing wider.

"I'm not the problem, you are. It's not my fault you're like 6 foot tall." You roll your eyes, slapping his chest as he chuckles.

"6'2 thank you very much." His playful tone making you laugh.

As the laughter dies, Bucky's eyes begin to glow the same way they did yesterday. Those beautiful blue eyes remain fixed on your lips while butterflies invade your stomach. You remember your dream, the way Bucky's lips claimed yours as his hands gripped your hips tightly and possessively, pulling you closer to him as if you were going to disappear.