4

1 week later.

"Y/n, are you ready?" Wanda asks from outside your room.

Tony insisted that it was time for the rest of the team to meet you. Including the agents of SHIELD, which are an organization that is responsible for defending the earth from groups that pose advanced technological—and sometimes supernatural or extraterrestrial—threats. They basically work with The Avengers to protect the world.

Anyways, Steve and Tony had a little argument over whether this party would be a good idea or not since you still haven't fully recovered from your concussion. Furthermore, there is the small detail that the team has decided to hide the fact that you have powers since you do not know where they come from, nor how to use them and much less how to control when they manifest.

In the end Tony managed to convince Steve, assured him that everything would be fine and promised he'd keep the party short.

"No! I need your help, come in." You groan as you rush to open your door.

"Y/n, why are you still on your towel?" Wanda shakes her head as she gets in.

"I can't decide which one to wear." You pout, looking at the three beautiful dresses lying on your bed.

"We have an hour, y/n." Wanda sighs.

"So help me then!" You plead, shooting your most beautiful puppy dog eyes at her.

The first one is a short black dress. Square neckline and long, loose sleeves that give the dress a casual touch. The second one is a passion red short dress. Spaghetti straps and a V-shaped neckline. And the third one is a pale pink short dress. Silk fabric cinched at the waist. Tiny and thin straps creating a loose, baggy and straight neckline.

"Well?" You chew on your bottom lip.

"I really like the red one but the pale pink one seems to be the best option for the occasion. It looks too good on you to stay in the back of your closet." She rolls her eyes at you, making you chuckle.

"Thank you." You hug her tightly.

"I can't breathe." Wanda laughs as you attack her face with kisses. "Now, hurry up!" She slaps the back of your head playfully.

"Yes, ma'am." You rub your neck as you nod.

"I'll wait downstairs." She smiles before leaving the room.
— — —

"I'm here, I'm here!" You pant, getting in the car. "Where is Peter?"

Wanda turns to see you with tired and upset eyes, making you understand that Peter is not ready yet.

"Friday? Could you let Peter know that we're still waiting for him and if he doesn't come down in 2 minutes, we're leaving him? Please." You tell the AI, making Wanda chuckle at your tone.

"Right away, Miss Y/n." The AI confirms.

It must have worked since the next thing you and Wanda see is Peter running out of the building toward you. 

Wanda and you burst out laughing when you see him without shoes and his jacket caught between his teeth.

"I'm so so so so sorry!" Peter blurts out.

"Get your ass in the car and lets go!" You laugh as you open the door, seeing his hands are busy.

"We're so late, Tony is going to kill us." Wanda sighs.

20 minutes later, the car stops in front of a building that you assume must be one of the thousands Tony owns.

Along the way, you and Wanda managed to help Peter get ready, laughing when a spring breaker knocked Peter into the front seat as he slipped on one of his shoes.