73| +18

Y/n's Pov

2 months ago.

"I told you to separate her from romanoff not almost fucking killing her!" A slap makes my eyes shoot open. "She had to have three surgeries! Three!"

I look around, eyes watering at the familiar gray walls and voices yelling at each other.

No no no.

"Sorry, sir." One of them says. "We didn't know what the redhead was going to do."

The red—Natasha?
Oh my god, where is Natasha?

"She's up. Go look for the boss." A slap and then a door clicking shut.

I try to move but my body screams in pain. My head throbs and my ribs burn.

Fuck. No no no.

The door swinging open makes my eyes shoot to it. Throat knotted when familiar brown and blue eyes find mine.

"Welcome home, little y/n." Rumlow whispers, brushing a strand of hair out of my face. "Or would you prefer...Agent Sabella?"

I try to scream, to form my powers, to move but it's all useless. A warm tear wets my cheek as I close my eyes.

This can't be happening.

"Rest now." Pierce wipes under my eyes. "You'll need it." Walking away and closing the door behind him. Leaving me alone with Rumlow.

"I told you, sweetheart." He tsks. "You thought you did but...you never had a choice. You were always meant to come back. With or without your boyfriend—who, let me tell you, is a mess right now. I think he's on the verge of killing himself." Laughing like is the funniest thing ever. "But you..." Cupping my cheek. "You're still in good shape. After the crash, fixing you up was tricky but we were able to do it." Staring me down. "Obviously no one will want you with all those scars and stitches." Relief making me breathe again. "You'll be back to missions as soon as you can get up. You'll forget everything and everyone." Closing his hand around my neck. "And if you disobey us..." Tightening his grip. "We will erase, torture and hurt you." Letting go and turning around to leave. "You're worthless now. We will make you perfect again. I promise I will." Closing the door behind me.

This isn't happening.

— — —

1 month ago

"She's ready, I'm telling you." My trainer says and I nod. Knowing it's best not to talk.

"How are you that sure." Rumlow asks.

"She was able to pass the test with no failures, no flaws and within time." Pushing me towards Rumlow so he can check me. "She's ready."

Rumlow scratches his chin. "Fine." Standing up and walking around me. "I'll let you know your first mission, Agent. Go to your room and clean up for tonight."

I nod, turning around to leave the room.

As I walk to my room, I'm accompanied by 2 big soldiers. Each one of them has a taser in hand to prevent me for trying to escape. Not that I think to do it. I know I'm trapped here but...I don't know much else. I've always been here.

I reach my room where I know they won't be following me in, wave goodbye and close the door in their strangely familiar faces. Especially those gray eyes and that huge scar.

I reach behind me for the zipper of my soaked in sweat suit, bringing it down with the help of my powers as it drops to the floor. The cold air hitting my bare skin making me shiver.