74

Natasha's Pov

His stubble tickling my neck makes my lips tug up in a small smile, pretending to still be asleep and enjoying his soft touch.

"We have to get up, baby." Steve whispered against my neck, ruining my good mood.

"No." I groan, grabbing the sheets and pulling them up so it's covering us up to our heads. "Let's stay here. Just five more minutes."

His lips press against my neck and I feel his smile. "We can't. We already slept one more hour than needed." Pulling me closer to him.

"Ugh, why are you so uptight." I groan again, pushing him off me.

"The only tight thing here is your pu—"

My hand covering his mouth and my eyes staring right into his cutting off his words. "Don't start something you won't be able to finish, Rogers." Glaring at him.

"You said five more minutes, didn't you?" He cocks his head to the side, moving on the bed so he's on top of me again.

Ugh, he's so fucking hot.
And clueless.

"You think that'll be enough?" I raise a brow, challenging him because I know he will take it. "Hmm?" Rolling my hips down against him.

Steve's head drops with a tortured laugh. "Don't talk like you don't know it only takes me half to make you come, Romanoff." Pushing against me.

"Prove it." I groan, my tone challenging and my back arching at the feeling of him hardening.

"Damn right I will." Steve smirks, kissing his way down my body.

— — —

"I placed the bombs!" I shout to Clint through comms, running away as fast as I can. "Do it."

"Copy. Get out of there, Nat." Clint demands and I smile.

The explosion making me loose my footing, stumbling for a second before reaching the exit and falling to my knees in the snow.

"You okay?" Bucky helps me up, his furrowed brow making me smile.

"I'm fine, Barnes." I nod. "We're done here." Walking to the jet with them next to me.

"Guys!" Stark's choppy voice makes me wince. "There's movement detected inside."

I freeze. My eyes shooting up to look for Steve. Heart beating again at the sight of him cuffing some soldier and pushing him inside the jet.

"People?" I gasp, meeting Bucky's blue eyes.

"Natasha." Steve runs to me, shaking his head.

"At least two of them." Tony says and I look back, closing my eyes when Steve shakes me.

"Nat, don't. It's too dangerous." His pleading voice making me swallow hard.

"You'll protect me." I shrug, punching Bucky's and Steve's chest before turning around.

"Romanoff!" Thor shouts behind me and a flip him off.

"There's someone in there, Thor." I snap as I walk. "Good or bad, they need our help."

"We'll be out in ten." Bucky shouts before running to my side.

"Start the jet." Steve grins down at me.

— — —

[Arcade- Duncan Laurence]

We decided splitting would be the best option to be able to look faster for those hostages/agents/people trapped under all of this...mess.