81

Ana's Pov

It's fucking 6am and I'm up, with puffy eyes and training clothes walking to the training wing for my first day training for the fight.

Bucky got up early because he's got a mission later this morning and still has to make his 3 hour training. That and he loves to train early.

When I get there, Clint tells me Wanda is going to be my training partner because I have to learn how to fight against someone who has similar abilities so I know how to defeat those cocky aliens.

Wanda and Vision got here yesterday at night. Her puffy red eyes letting me know they've been fighting and she had been crying.

Probably hating Vision for making us all promise that if Thanos gets to him, we'll have to kill him and destroy the stone.

Thankfully the time stone is safe with us.

For now.

I smile at the sight of Ale and Sam playing 'Who Lifts More'. Ale winning obviously because of her strength.

Nat and Steve are sparing at the mat zone and when she hooks her leg around Steve's and brings him down to the floor with her on top of him, he grabs her face and pulls her to a sweet kiss before grinning into her mouth. "You're amazing." Steve whispers and Natasha shuts him up by slapping a hand over his mouth.

"Get up." Natasha chuckles. "Let me kick your ass again."

I grin and dodge the energy ball Wanda throws at me, throwing one of my own under her feet so when It explodes, she falls to the ground on her butt. "I need five." Laying back on the cold floor.

I nod. "Make it ten." Laughing when she thanks god as I make my way to the boxing ring.

My heart racing at the sight of my sweaty boyfriend throwing punches and dodging kicks. He's sparing against Loki?

Yup. That's definitely him.

He's got his hair tied into a low bun that reminds me of when Bucky had long hair.

Sigh.

His metal arm rattles against Loki's boxing gloves, knocking him back on impact. Sweat pouring down his forehead as Loki wears an almost proud smile on his lips.

The mere view of Bucky training makes my heart beat somewhere else besides my chest.

"Hola." Ale scares me, laughing hard when I press my hands over my chest. "Enjoying the view? Because I am."

I can feel Ale's emotions confuse, but I can also feel her attraction to Loki. You don't have to have my powers to realize that these two have something going on but, as always, I'll wait for her to tell me.

I turn to look at her, a delighted smile on my lips as her eyes begin to sparkle.

"I can see that." I chuckle, patting her shoulder. "How was training with Sam?"

"Beat his ass—ow!" Ace winces at the sound of Loki's fist connecting with Bucky's chest.

"Okay that one wasn't fair." I wince, covering my mouth when Loki kicks Bucky on his side, making him stumble back and groan.

"It wasn't but, you know Thanos is not going to
go easy on them, right? Neither on us. Jeez." Ale sighs, cracking her knuckles.

Now I'm worried. And she notices, elbowing me on the ribs.

"What? Scared he might crack your old man's skillful hip?" She laughs. Out loud. "Don't worry. There are many hip replacements that make it feel like it never bro—"