1

May 5th, 2016.

"Fuck." You groan, finding yourself staring up at the blue sky. An incredible headache making you cover your eyes from the blinding sun.

Where the fuck am I?

You sit up, groaning at the soreness of your body and try to stand up, stumbling once before being able to stand straight. A constant beeping sound ringing in your ears making you lose some balance.

Slowly, you begin to walk through the forest you are in. The trunks of the trees helping you to walk. You do this for about 10 minutes until, in the distance, you can see a single building in the middle of absolute nowhere. The building is not so tall, it is wider and has a gigantic letter 'A' that catches your attention.
With nowhere else to go, you decide to walk towards it to ask for help.

The closer you get to the building, you can see three men standing there. They seem to be discussing about something serious, if not fighting about it, but still you decide to get closer.

Maybe they can help.

One of them is tall and has blond long hair tied in a half ponytail. In his hand there is a giant silver hammer that seems heavier than a car but, still, he's swinging in. The second one is fully covered by a gold and red iron suit that covers his whole body except for his face. And the last one has short, dark blond hair and has the most beautiful smile you've ever seen. He is also wearing a suit, but this one is blue, red and white.

And he has a big bank. Wow.

You take a step closer, regretting it the second you have three huge men pointing guns and fists at you. The one completely covered by his armor has light in his palms pointing straight to your head making you stop, raise your hands as high as you can in surrender.

"Stay back!" There is a clicking sound as he speaks, his voice is full of warning.

"Calm down, she's just a kid!" One of the blondes say to him. You can see him doubting for a second but in the end he decides to lower his fists and look at you from head to toe as if analyzing the situation.

Well, hello to you too.

"Hey Lady, how did you get in here?" The tall blond asks. He has an accent, but you can't quite figure out from where.

You open your mouth to answer his question but close it again, frowning. "I'm...not sure."

"What do you mean you're not sure?" The one in the iron suit snaps.

The blonde in the blue suit shushes him and walks towards you. He holds out his hand, smiling at you kindly "Hey, I'm Steve Rogers."

The long-haired blonde also walks towards you, holding out his huge hand for you with a huge smile. "I'm Thor Odinson."

"I'm Y/n." You shake his hand.

The brown-haired man walks slowly towards you, unsure of his actions but still being polite. "I'm Tony. Tony Stark." After you shake his hand, he brings his to the back of his neck, scratching it nervously. "Sorry about that."

"I'm sorry too, I should've said something before I approached." You clear your throat.

"It's okay kid. Are you alone? Are you hurt?" Steve Rogers asks, eyes fixed on yours.

"Yes." You say, their eyes widen and now the three of them are looking for some kind of sign that you're hurt. "I-I mean I'm alone but I'm not hurt." You chuckle nervously. "I can't—I was just in the forest."