7- Insane [Reviewer kookiebabe]

Review on INSANE by kookiebabe

Author: IMAGE_minds IMAGE_minds
Reviewer: THEARMYBtS0

Title: ⅖

The title is weird according to the whole story as the story addresses revenge all over, it didn't make sense to me. In more detail, I will explain in the plot unit as the title and everything is determined on the plot.

Cover: 3/10

Babe don't be dishearted but the cover is so undefined, fuzzy, downy. It doesn't fascinate me at all inspecting the cover for one sec I was like "aaa... oldie story" yet it was a pretty new storyline that u tried to illustrate.

Blurb: 2/10

Your blurb should be short. Its purpose is to grab the attention of potential readers who will likely be scanning many blurbs in a short space of time. But your blurb is not even a blurb sweetheart, A blurb shines a light on your story. It gives the reader enough information to understand what the book is about and it leaves them wanting to know more. In your case, I am not impressed with the blurb it could be more plus after reading the story I didn't find much connection with the blurb you gave.

First impressions: ⅘

It's good at the beginning, the way of telling the readers about the atmosphere ya it was nice but I think the first chapter could be just told by the author pov or 3rd person yet I wouldn't say it's wrong to put pov's as I did that too. It's just because it lets readers feel more emotions as they are focused on one pov.

Plot: 5/20

OMG! Idk about ur book being insane but u made me insane for sure. So many loopholes like oh God... let's go with the sequence

1. Title first the book talks about revenge all over as I said being crazy about revenge I don't think u can call that person insane. The title could be something else too, the word Insanity is used in a few places looks like this word is forced to be put there when no use. It wasn't insanity but confused with sentiments as far I understand. This goes as common storylines too like when a guy wants revenge and is ready to do anything to take it so yea Insane? Idk it may be could be "eccentric" if u want on an insane theme only or "A revenge on me" I mean something like that at least go with ur blurb.

2. How at the same time the boy is sitting on the last bench and he can admire the girl when the girl is no one but he, himself?! Does it make sense to u?! Your MC had DID so how is it possible that he came to see the person who doesn't even exist?! What triggered him to think of himself as Y/n? Or Junghyun? Tbh u made a doctor ya. I know it's a FF but still, u need to keep some truths especially when u talk about some disorder, I did so much research you know(😩)