6- Unidentified Darkness [Reviewer Suzy]

Note: Our critic Sasha left suddenly in the case of emergency, therefore one of her customers are dealt by our critic Suzy

______________________________________

Book: Unidentified darkness
Author: VArmyGhost

Reviewer: Suzy

Title: 3/5

The title was Dark and likable. Basically describing how the story is going to be. It matches the story plot and gives interesting and mysterious vibes. Appreciated.

Cover: 6/10

Ok, This the first crime BTS ff book that I have seen without the face claim. Also, I think Face claim would be much better because sometimes, readers skip the books just by seeing the cover. Well, except that, the color contrasts were nice and Dark. I liked it.

Blurb: 8/10

Yeah, the blurb was nice and catchy.It was up to the mark. Not too long, Not too short, also not too revealing as well. It was a perfect summary for what the story was all about.

First Impression: ⅘

Well, the book caught my attention. I was excited to read it. It is a good thing in the first impression. But maybe I wasn't that excited because I am the type of reader who skips the book cover and the title isn't powerful enough.

Plot: 17/20

Well, this is a new type of story plot. And I seriously think there should be more books like this. You did well with the plot. Well executed. All the scenes are detailed and have been given a no ugh description to create a scene in reader's mind. Nicely done.

Flow:6/10

Honestly, I didn't like the flow of the story. It felt like it was fast paced. You can just slow it down a bit. You know, you can slow it down by adding more details and making the book a little more expensive by the use of more expensive words. By expensive words I mean. A little complicated words, that can make your book sound more professional, tho don't over do it.

Grammar and Vocabulary: 6/10

I see you have a good knowledge in Vocabulary, also there are no grammar mistakes here. No typos too. But you need to increase your vocabulary, because you see. The way you wrote the story was a little boring. There was a repition of words and phrases. It not only makes the story boring but breaks the flow as well. You can describe the things more. It will improve the quality of the book greatly.

Emotions: 6/10

I could see, you tried hard to get the correct emotions and words to describe it. But, I don't really think you succeeded, because at the end. It felt like it was narrated. You know emotions are something that makes stories beautiful.

If you manage to get it right then you're halfway there. So, I advise you to try to practice more emotion reading more like describing. Do monologue or put yourself in your character's shoes, try to comprehend what you would have done or would feel if you were in that situation. Try to be more realistic.

Character Development: 6/10

There wasn't much, a subtle amount. It was fine. But you still have to work hard. It made the story half minded. Know how you present each word. Each and every word has a lot of strength in them. Be careful how you use it.

Writing Style: 7/10

The spacing was great, but the way you wrote it made it a bit off. You know, emotions and the word power. You need improvement in these both It wasn't aligned. So, that made the difference. Overall this is a good story.

Reader's Enjoyment: 3/5

Honestly, I couldn't really enjoy the book. The words were a distraction. But if I was offered to read this book as a reader and not because I am a reviewer then, You see it would take a lot of concentration to start to like this book and this book would take up a lot of energy.

Also, Don't you think the chapters are way too long? Set a word limit. Long chapters -sometimes- make the readers bore and they might skip some.details or even quite the story.

Overall: 3/5

This book stands in the middle, there are factors that are so nice but there are also the factors which are not that nice and needs improvement.

TOTAL: 68/100

______________________________________

Hope you will consider our words and marks and will let us see the better version soon.