3- I Need You [Reviewer Rena]

Book: I need you

Book: I need you

Author: SL-BTSILLION

Reviewer: Rena TaesLilKookie

Title : 1/5

Starting with the fact that the name is literally a BTS Song (hence it’s very unoriginal), it doesn’t hold any relevance to the story. Sure there were places where either Taehyung or Jungkook says they need her, but it is never made clear why they need her. And if it is to fix their relationship then...

Cover : 3/10

The cover isn't really attractive enough, it's to white with barely any color. Not to mention it's a Polaroid pic of Jungkook and just isn't really grabbing attention. It also gives no storyline vibe to me. Sure the beach and Jungkook are there but it’s hardly standing out. 

I’m not an expert when it comes to covers so I suggest asking for help from one of the many graphic shops in wattpad if you are unable to make one yourself.

Blurb : 7/10

The starting three lines of the blurb is fine. It gives an idea to the reader of the characters' personalities. The structure could use work, but for where it is, it's fine. Other than the length being a little short, I think your blurb was rather fine.

First Impression : 4/5

Since we already talked about blurb cover and title and what's working and what's not, I'll talk about the hook here.

Just to clarify, by 'hook', I mean the literal first sentence of chapter one, which went 

'Find me a job. I really don't care how annoying, dirty or inhumane place I've to work in, just find me a job. Please."

As far as hooks go, this isn't a bad one, but the moment I read it, I cringed.

The hook isn't bad, in fact it's really a great way to start the story (the earlier opinion was just personal). It goes to show how desperate the MC is to find a job and this creates tension. The only thing that really threw me off was sentence structure and grammar.

Plot :3 /20

The plot wasn’t unique at the same time it wasn’t one I have seen often, however the execution of the events taking place could have made the story so much more unique and stand out. It was rather very inconsistent and at places all over the place with no real structure.

Let’s start with when BigHit hired her as a maid. That was so unprofessional. Starting with them hiring someone younger than even Jungkook to work as a maid, but even if I let that fact slide for story’s sake, everything else was not. Starting with Sejin being a jerk. Professional doesn’t mean he should be so rude to someone he’s trying to hire, even if she’s just a maid.