3- Her Invisible Friend [Reviewer Rabi]

Book: Her invisible friend

Author: arcanusmin arcanusmin
Reviewer: rabisworld02

Title: ⅗

It was a simple phrase, void of any interesting vibes. Readers might skip the story while scrolling through the books. I think the title plays an important role in catching the reader's eye. However, in your case, it was not attractive much but if we see its relevance to the plot then it was accurate but still at some places, I thought that it could be better. I would suggest you change it and I have a few suggestions for you. It's up to you to change it or not.

1- Invisible Heart strings

2- Drawn by fate

3- Angel #301295

Cover: 4/10

It was too shiny. The text style chosen for "Invisible" was an itch to the eyes. It didn't give a clear vision of what was written. After that the text written on the top is barely visible, it is not giving good vibes. The author's name is also a bit blurry. I would suggest you change that, the face claim used here is according to the book but it would have been better if the girl's image was shown as well. Just to spice up the cover and catch the reader's eyes.

Blurb: 6/10

It was neutral. The dialogues used here gave me interesting vibes and urged me to open the book but the little detail you used in the last of the blurb got it all down. It looked boring and didn't encourage me at all. I would suggest you change that, just like the dialogues used in the first part of the blurb, you can use a specific scene to spice things up. Cause I believe that the blurb catches more attention than the cover and title. So yeah, you should edit it.

First impression: ⅗

It was not bad, instead, you showed the life cycle in a simple and carefree style. Portrayed the life of the girl in the simplest and most detailed way, it really left a good impression on me. However, the abrupt start of the chapter from the first person POV never has ended well for me. So yeah, it basically irritates me that I know nothing about the character I am reading about. Rest was good.

Plot: 19/20

It is well-executed and has a really well-suited plot. The execution of the scenes and events are given in detail. They give off exciting and light fun vines which force the reader to scroll down further and further. I really liked how well you executed each event and tried to reason out the doings of the characters.

Most of the stories like this, having an angel human au, starts with cringe scenes of the girl having a life and a nasty schedule, her feelings are not described well nor the scenes are given in detail. However, the story of yours is great. It is unique, fun and enticing. I am looking forward to what will happen next.

Flow: 8/10

The chapters are in flow. I didn't find anything uncertain or unsettled anywhere. The length of paragraphs, flow and pace are good.

Grammar: 8/10

Your grammar is really good. You have used common phrases perfectly for a certain situation. However, I did find a few spelling mistakes and a few minor errors such as Comma/Full stop. Rest is good.

Emotions: 6/10

You played this card well. However, I felt like something was off. As far as the worldly flow and grammar was balanced well, I found uncertainty and unbalancing dynamics in Emotions. At some points, you explained in detail which was a good thing but at some points, there was not anything detailed, dealing with emotions. At some points, it felt like the pace was too fast. I would suggest you edit it.

Character's development: 5/10

As far as I have read the story and got into the character's detail, there was not any specific development at all. The angel did change his behaviour and we are seeing the changes in the girl's character well. Therefore, I didn't give you marks for the character's development. But you surely deserve the marks for the explanation and brief summary of the characters, the valid reasons behind their actions and the aftermath.

Writing style: 9/10

Your writing style is pretty good, it is light and the way you have portrayed the character's POV nailed it.

Good job!

Reader's enjoyment: ⅘

Total: 71/100