◎◈◎ Criteria ◎◈◎

This is the mark distribution according to which your books will be reviewed and criticized

All the critics must follow this criteria.

┌┄◦◡◦┄◦◡◦┄┐

Title: 0/5
Does it match the story theme and plot line well? Does it catch reader's attention?

Cover: 0/10
Is it overflowing or too simple such as only a picture? Is it relevant to the theme and plot line?

Blurb: 0/10
Is it catchy? Did you feel excited and eager about the book? Is it too short or too long?

First impression: 0/5
What did you feel after you saw cover, read title and took in the blurb? What were your feelings when you read the first chapter?

Plot: 0/20
Is the plot interesting? Is it cliché and overused?  Is it executed well? Is it unique?

Flow: 0/10
How is the flow of the book? Does it deal with all the aspects and corners of the book? Is the pace too fast or too low?

Grammar/ vocabulary: 0/10
How is the grammar used in here? Does the author has good grip on words?

Emotions: 0/10
Did you feel the emotions and feelings of a character? Were you gritting your teeth or laughing in joy while reading a scene?

Character's development: 0/10
Did all the characters remain same throughout the story? Did their behavior changed? Were they described in detail?

Writing style: 0/10
How is the writing style of the author? Were they able to convey their message through their words and depiction? Was it boring or exquisite? Was it in detail or only the dialogue technique was used?

Reader's enjoyment: 0/5
Did you enjoy reading the book?

Overall: 0/5

Total: 0/100

┖┄◦◠◦┄◦◠◦┄┚