2- Cold sweatheart [Reviwer Rabi]

Book: Cold sweatheartAuthor:

Author:

Reviewer: Rabi rabisworld02

Title: 3/5
It was catchy and had interesting vibes. Title is well chosen according to the story line and characters portrayed in here. It is capable of catching reader's attention and force them to click on this book.

Cover: 2/10
I don't think that the cover is justified for this book. It is not related to the story nor it is beautiful. It is void of any creativity and doesn't match the story theme as well. Story and plot has dark romance as a main genre with the drama as a sub genre. But the cover is too simple to give off the vibes for the interesting book. I might skip this book whole scrolling down the list. The cover has pinkish theme as well which I don't think is suitable for the story line and theme you have picked.

This is a mafia, dark romance and drama au story as title also serves these vibes. But cover is not related and is not fair enough. The font style and thee color of the text can be changed. The male lead's character can also be included in the cover and also the vibes giving off the drama and dark romance aura.

I would suggest you take services from the graphic shops open on wattpad. A few amazing graphic shops are recommended below, drop an order for your book cover there.

Blurb: 4/10
Truth to be said, it was not interesting at all. The dialogues you chose to write at first should be written in middle somewhere in blurb. Also, add a little drama scene from the book in blurb to make it interesting.

Don't give us the character's description in blurb, only use this factor to spike the interest of the readers. Add any little interesting scene from your book and use the dialogues in middle. Shape it into a beautiful one by removing g the character's description and instead give a little description about plot.

1st impression: 2/5
If we count it from title, blurb and cover, then only title caught my attention and forced me to read the book. Blurb and cover needs fixation. After that, you gave little intro for the characters. You can use that technique but only to tell the readers that what the name and occupation of the character is. The way you have described your characters in those shirt few lines don't do any justice.

What I meant to say is, reader is supposed to find out about the characters and their personalities throughout the story and plot line. The way before description about characters not only spoil the mood but also destroys the flow and imagination of the reader.

After that, in the first chapter, the start was abrupt and all of a sudden. You didnt focus in the surroundings and took aid from only the dialogues. After that, the long time skip of such 5 years? That was a huge time skip which skipped the character's changing and their behavior development. You didnt portray any feeling and any thing related to the life and daily routine of that characters.