1- Moon's Majesty [Reviewer Rabi]

Reviewer: Rabi rabisworld02

Book: Moon's Majesty

Author: harshitasinghfreakou

Title: 4/5
The title is beautiful and exquisite. It is catchy and capable enough to attract the readers toward the story. As far as I have read the story line and given plot, the title matches it. Good job.

Cover: 4/10
Even though the color scheme and theme matches the story like but the creativity level is 0. Cover has only 1 picture with title and no more elements. It would be good if you could add a few elements related to moon and royalty. A shadow under moon or Yoongi's white/blonde haired
picture along with a moon and the shadow on tree, giving off royal vibes and a girl's shadow added in it would make a good combination.

Blurb: 1/10
As far as the story line is unique and interesting, the blurb is not doing any justice to it. It is not catchy and attractive. There are many grammatical errors and phrasal mistakes. The sentence structure is also poor. I will tell you in steps as what your mistakes are and how you can edit them.

Blurb you wrote:

A night appears when Y/N wakes up inbetween a dark night sue to heavy pain striking her body. Which ends up her in a mystery room with a strange someone inside. Someone who belonged from the Moon, but a curse happened to make him caged.

Now, let me point out mistakes.
1) Grammar errors
2) Wrong Phrasal usage
3) Wrong sentence structure.

We will discuss Grammar errors first.

Always remember that Story is narrated in past tense. Therefore, its blurb except the dialogues are always written in past tense as well. You have used present tense in the first sentence, but then followed past one. You should balance it and keep one tense in use.

2) Now, comes the wrong phrasal usage.

Even though 'Between' means 'In middle' but the usage of between with Night is not correct. For that occasion, the phrase 'Midnight' is best. Just like, center also means the middle or the main point of all the joints just like between. But we would not say that "She woke up in center of the night/ in between a dark night".

After that, in the last you said 'A curse happened' the usage of the verb 'Happen' is not correct. The word 'Curse' can also do the job of the verb as its usage changes from noun to verb according to the sentence and situation. In this case, we don't need to use the word 'Happen'. Its completely unnecessary and disturbing the flow.

3) Wrong sentence structure.
Now, let's come to the sentence usage and its structure. Almost all the blurb and sentences are wrong. The wrong phrasal usage is making the whole blurb an error.

Such as:

A night appears when Y/N wakes up inbetween a dark night due to heavy pain striking her body.